Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Fallout Fortnite? Fortout? Fallnite?

Fallout London mod is the best Fallout we can get this century. The rest is just suffering, combing through a forest of redtit posts written by brocoliheads, normies and completely random people who think the Amazon series is the best thing they've seen since Rings of Power.
nevada + sonora > whatever jewish oblivion with guns crap London will be

La vie sexuelle

Learned
Fallout London mod is the best Fallout we can get this century.
Howard's third law: for every mod that fixes it, there's an equal and opposite next-gen patch that breaks it.

Good mods irritate Todd because they break through many limitations and achieve greatness, something he has never been able to do.
Fallout London mod is the best Fallout we can get this century. The rest is just suffering, combing through a forest of redtit posts written by brocoliheads, normies and completely random people who think the Amazon series is the best thing they've seen since Rings of Power.
nevada + sonora > whatever jewish oblivion with guns crap London will be

True. But I was thinking about mods for Bethesdoid games.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Holy fucking poggers that John Fallout skin looks amazing, I'm gonna go watch the TV show right now, and then watch a YouTube content creator tell me about past games!
Do not forget to also watch youtube videos about each episode that tells you in detail how much you hate the show. That will be best use of your time!

Do not forget to also watch youtube videos about each episode that tells you in detail how much you hate the show. That will be best use of your time!
My favorite retard herder, uh, I mean grifter/propaganda/youtuber has grifted to another topic (Ballsassing breed: Japonese)

Fallout TV show is too successful to parrot about ESG DEI ABC LMG LFG MLS DEA CPU over.

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
That will be best use of your time!
Says the guy with 20,200 posts on just this forum alone in 9 years. That in and of itself isn't a bad thing, but it's kind of silly to question what someone else does with their time when you've racked up a statistic like that.
Fallout TV show is too successful to parrot about ESG DEI ABC LMG LFG MLS DEA CPU over.
There's been several of the anti-woke/SJW YouTubers that I've started to question since they normally point out every single bit of this in other things, but completely gloss over the "modern audience" stuff in the Fallout TV show. All the "Capitalism BAD, Communism GOOD" stuff, every single relationship that's not incestuous is interracial, the tranny, and so on. Is there a stronger word than "overt"? Because that's what the messaging is with this.

ArchAngel

Arcane
That will be best use of your time!
Says the guy with 20,200 posts on just this forum alone in 9 years. That in and of itself isn't a bad thing, but it's kind of silly to question what someone else does with their time when you've racked up a statistic like that.
There's been several of the anti-woke/SJW YouTubers that I've started to question since they normally point out every single bit of this in other things, but completely gloss over the "modern audience" stuff in the Fallout TV show. All the "Capitalism BAD, Communism GOOD" stuff, every single relationship that's not incestuous is interracial, the tranny, and so on. Is there a stronger word than "overt"? Because that's what the messaging is with this.
You are saying like those 20k are bad. There is no other forum I know that has this amount of free speech. There is no reason to post anywhere else.

The grift doesn't work if they goes too much against the general consensus.

They are retarded (just like their subscriber/follower), but doesn't want to look too retarded for "Normals" which they peddled their snake oil to.

A good media defend itself. Fallout TV Show, Baldur's Gate 3. Especially Baldur's Gate 3. Normal, Sex having people doesn't care to count how many Tranny or Gay or Black people on the movie they watch.

ArchAngel

Arcane
The grift doesn't work if they goes too much against the general consensus.

They are retarded (just like their subscriber/follower), but doesn't want to look too retarded for "Normals" which they peddled their snake oil to.

A good media defend itself. Fallout TV Show, Baldur's Gate 3. Especially Baldur's Gate 3. Normal, Sex having people doesn't care to count how many Tranny or Gay or Black people on the movie they watch.
Oh we do. Whoever I talked to that I know is not gay is irritated by all the LGBT agenda being pushed in all media. Everyone noticed and they are no longer amused. They all counted and found too much.

Last edited:

Saint_Proverbius

Administrator
Staff Member
You are saying like those 20k are bad. There is no other forum I know that has this amount of free speech. There is no reason to post anywhere else.
I actually said it's not bad by itself. It's when you question what someone else does with their time when you've racked up those stats that things get wonky. First of all, a video is fairly passive. I can listen to a video while doing other things, and only give it attention when something interesting happens.
Normal, Sex having people doesn't care to count how many Tranny or Gay or Black people on the movie they watch.
Normal people notice things that aren't normal. Sex has nothing to do with this. The only person who would think it is important to this is projecting.
Whoever I talked to that I know is not gay is irritated by all the LGBT agenda being pushed in all media. Everyone noticed and they are not longer amused.
This. If it were normal, they wouldn't have to attempt to "normalize" it by any metric.

Everyone noticed and they are not longer amused
I would believe you except for the fact the show streamed 65mil times.

There is an arabic saying that "Your friend is the mirror of you", so it's no surprise to me that you would befriend somebody with similar belief.

Like I said, the numbers do not lie. I believe in Capitalism. I believe in Corporate America. Money is Power.

If the show "overtly" obnoxious, even the gays wouldn't watch it. If the show is bad.. it's just going to be bad and failed, but it isn't.

I mean, go woke go broke right?

Normal people notice things that aren't normal. Sex has nothing to do with this. The only person who would think it is important to this is projecting.
Unless you're a commie pinko, you should believe in Capitalism and Free Market.

If people "start noticing and counting how many gays on a show" and that defined as "bad", and the show goes unpopular because of it, the show will fail (the probability is small that it's improbable but let's humour this belief for a moment). If not, then it's not normal to do such thing.

I think, should the show fail, it probably because the show simply isn't good enough, but you can take solace that when it is happen, your favorite propaga- youtuber can grift again!

At this moment the pendulum is saying "counting gay on show is not normal behavior".

We can't talk about mental gymnastic-ing about "projection" and some such some other time.

ArchAngel

Arcane
Everyone noticed and they are not longer amused
I would believe you except for the fact the show streamed 65mil times.

There is an arabic saying that "Your friend is the mirror of you", so it's no surprise to me that you would befriend somebody with similar belief.

Like I said, the numbers do not lie. I believe in Capitalism. I believe in Corporate America. Money is Power.

If the show "overtly" obnoxious, even the gays wouldn't watch it. If the show is bad.. it's just going to be bad and failed, but it isn't.

I mean, go woke go broke right?
I was not talking about Fallout specifically but overall.

Peacefriend

Novice
You know it has turned into unsalvageable garbage when every franchise gets mixed with every franchise.
That's only 95% of the time. Aliens vs Predator is one of the greatest FPSs of all time.

AvP1.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom