Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

EtcEtcEtc

Savant
just chum in the water for this kind of troll pile on
Without a doubt. But let's not pretend it's anything other than that.

New rules.

You think if this was some dope ass story mod with exceptional writing, but a buried Trump easter egg - or pro brexit, or anything else that is literally hate speech, this wouldn't have happened in reverse?

People wanted to kill Kingdom Come because it didn't include black people, despite all logic and reason - I have no problem with a SJW mod being dogpiled to death.

Actually, that's not true - I DO wish we lived in a world where that shit didn't happen, but I'm not living in a world where it's only happening unilaterally.

DeepOcean

Arcane
Man, if there was anything that could be remotely associated with Trump and right wing movements, the mod would be removed from the Nexus for hate speech. I have no tolerance for progressives taking shit because I saw time and time again how vile they act when they think they can destroy someone, also, 4chan was nowhere as demented as Twitter progressive weirdos can be.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Man, those YouTube videos reviewing and shitting on the mod are gold. I've been watching them and laughing my ass off all day today. From what I saw, some of the stuff they did was technically impressive. The buggies actually functioning and the tanks on such a shitty engine was crazy to see. I mean whoever did that must have some talent, but he wasted it working with a crew of degenerates.
Please recommend some. Watched one by "Rimmy - Downunder Gaming" but god that guy screams a lot - rip my ears.
Four Decent Friends Hate Fallout the Frontier

Brave Sir Loin--I Played Fallout the frontier for 20 hours.

On my phone, but I saw those on top of the DownUnda dude. I was seriously just enjoying those all day long. I think there was one more, but I don't remember what it was called.

Four Decent Friends seemed to have played the originals so if you want it from the perspective of that...

I recommend the Four Decent Friends guys, the lore discrepancies they point out are interesting and funny.

EtcEtcEtc

Savant
Man, if there was anything that could be remotely associated with Trump and right wing movements, the mod would be removed from the Nexus for hate speech. I have no tolerance for progressives taking shit because I saw time and time again how vile they act when they think they can destroy someone, also, 4chan was nowhere as demented as Twitter progressive weirdos can be.

Actually, to be fair to Nexus, they are pretty even handed when it comes to politics.

2uYuPhx.png

https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/68009
aaand it's gone
Computers that have Frontier installed are worth thousands of dollars now, just like with Flappy Bird.

The Jester

Cipher

Actually, to be fair to Nexus, they are pretty even handed when it comes to politics.
Nexus : WE WILL BAN ALL MODS RELATED TO US POLOTICS!
Also Nexus:
Solitude Antifa
99412-1568663482-97695671.png

Last edited:

EtcEtcEtc

Savant

Nexus : WE WILL BAN ALL MODS RELATED TO US POLOTICS!
Also Nexus:
Solitude Antifa
99412-1568663482-97695671.png

Yeah but they only banned US Politics mods bc of a stretch of shitty low quality reskins and renames on the FO4 board - and they banned all of them consistently - thin blue line flag, renaming raiders to trump supporters, renaming raiders to anti-fa, it was across the board.

Old mods that predated that are still there - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25037

Trump hat, not ironic.

DJOGamer PT

Arcane
After the first battle of the frontier, /V/ had claimed victory against the tranny dev team, and when it came time for the second battle at the stream of the frontier they were victorious once again, aided by the forces of the Sneed and Chuck Alliance, the Enclave, and a metric fuckton of autism and shitposting.

/V/ charged through the discord putting degenerate, mod dev, mod sympathiser and all other unholy abominations to cross, flame, and sword. The discord was changed and completely over powered, their leaders had to set the server into echo chamber protocol, the only way they could hold of the /V/ Legions, but in doing so proved they couldn't win unless their enemy was silenced.

The Discord wasn't the only place decimated by the /V/ Legions, when a damage control stream was aired they sent in everything they had, the /V/ Legionaries, the Encla/V/e, and the Sneed and Chuck Alliance. The damage control stream was effectively transformed into a giant shitpost aimed at the director of the mod. In the autism skirmish's it was discovered he knew fuck all about the mod and that there was no communication between devs. Some reports say that at certain parts it sounded as like director had been or was about to cry, further proving his reputation of being a poofta and a bitch.

The mod team was already crippled upon hearing of zu being a furry pedo, but after the raid of the discord and the defeat at frontier damage control stream they were effectively decimated. Members jumped ship, even phobos was defeated, by a image that he claims was "photoshopped". The most devastating blow to someone who wasn't zu or phobos was the director, when someone payed for a $5.00 super chat and simply wrote "I'm gonna pay you $5.00 to never make a mod again", forever killing any morality he may have.

And so the Frontier wars came to an end.
But not /V/'s, because autism. Autism never changes.

LR-1.jpg

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
After the first battle of the frontier, /V/ had claimed victory against the tranny dev team, and when it came time for the second battle at the stream of the frontier they were victorious once again, aided by the forces of the Sneed and Chuck Alliance, the Enclave, and a metric fuckton of autism and shitposting.

/V/ charged through the discord putting degenerate, mod dev, mod sympathiser and all other unholy abominations to cross, flame, and sword. The discord was changed and completely over powered, their leaders had to set the server into echo chamber protocol, the only way they could hold of the /V/ Legions, but in doing so proved they couldn't win unless their enemy was silenced.

The Discord wasn't the only place decimated by the /V/ Legions, when a damage control stream was aired they sent in everything they had, the /V/ Legionaries, the Encla/V/e, and the Sneed and Chuck Alliance. The damage control stream was effectively transformed into a giant shitpost aimed at the director of the mod. In the autism skirmish's it was discovered he knew fuck all about the mod and that there was no communication between devs. Some reports say that at certain parts it sounded as like director had been or was about to cry, further proving his reputation of being a poofta and a bitch.

The mod team was already crippled upon hearing of zu being a furry pedo, but after the raid of the discord and the defeat at frontier damage control stream they were effectively decimated. Members jumped ship, even phobos was defeated, by a image that he claims was "photoshopped". The most devastating blow to someone who wasn't zu or phobos was the director, when someone payed for a $5.00 super chat and simply wrote "I'm gonna pay you $5.00 to never make a mod again", forever killing any morality he may have.

And so the Frontier wars came to an end.
But not /V/'s, because autism. Autism never changes.

LR-1.jpg
nvr 5get :salute:

PAPVe6x.png

Mexi

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck

I was having a such a blast watching all those negative reviews... but then there is that one. That one familiar YouTuber with a sponsored ad and talks non-stop about how many hours they've played of game 1, game 2, and game 3, and the game in review. Holy shit, how can anyone stand videos like this!? Anyways, if you want to get pissed off, watch this video.

DeepOcean

Arcane

Man, this guy was their misunderstood hero, he saw the problems first, before even release, politely explained to them the issues of some of their decisions, he didnt talk trashed and had unbelievable patience with them and as reward was named an insect, of being the leader of 4chan nazi armies, of being a liar and he became their favorite boogeyman, because the dev team couldnt deal with 4chan because 4chan is much bigger than anything they could come up with, they decided to retaliate on his Discord with official modders participating, other youtubers were shitting hard on their mod but they were afraid of drawing more numbers from bigger channels to sum up with the 4chan offensive, so they piled hard only on him because his channel was small.

Many of those modders never played Fallout New Vegas and werent even aware of Fallout 1 and 2, so he said basic stuff that gone on an ear and out the other and THIS was the mod that advertised as being lore friendly for fucking 7 years. In 7 years, no one even bothered playing Fallout 1 and 2. All their knowledge of Fallout lore was Fallout 3 and Fallout wiki, not even New Vegas, many didnt even liked it. This for fucking 7 years.

So, anyone with pity of those poor furfags and thinking that they are this way because Drumpf supporters trolled them and people shouldnt shit on them because mod is free, nah, here is an example of what happens when you dont shit on them, they are literally incapable of taking criticism, assuming responsability and acting as adults since day one. All their juvenile bullshit reactions drove away the people who truly wanted to help them and wanted a good mod and at same time provided 4chan ample juicy material for trolling.

They accuse this guy of leading a campaign against them when it was their own reactions that made that possible. I'm reading their Discord since day one as I was having issues with the mod and wanted to fix it, on the beginning, there were people wishing to criticize but the REEEEing reactions were common and virulent, then, when the 4chan flood gates opened, they couldnt keep up and now their Discord is basically occupied territory, they cant ban people faster than they create new accounts. :lol:

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy

I was having a such a blast watching all those negative reviews... but then there is that one. That one familiar YouTuber with a sponsored ad and talks non-stop about how many hours they've played of game 1, game 2, and game 3, and the game in review. Holy shit, how can anyone stand videos like this!? Anyways, if you want to get pissed off, watch this video.

That Tyler dude is just another lolcow. He's also the one that interviewed tgspy, the Frontier lead dev, last night. The guy tried to jump in and defend the devs a couple of times when people's questions were too much for tgspy to handle.

I didn't played it of course, but sreenshots are cool.

View attachment 17236
View attachment 17237
Fallout-New-Vegas-The-Frontier-America.jpg

Foot fetish aside, doesn't look much worse than Clover.

Clover is a female slave and bodyguard working for Eulogy Jones. She has been brainwashed into being absolutely loyal to her master and will do almost anything for him or her. Eulogy claims that she is one of the craziest girls he's ever seen which makes her perfect as a bodyguard because she's "Crazy in-love with whoever holds her leash". Clover doesn't get along with Eulogy's other female bodyguards because she sees them as competition and wants Eulogy's attention all to herself.

Last edited:

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
here is an example of what happens when you dont shit on them, they are literally incapable of taking criticism, assuming responsability and acting as adults since day one
Leftists are also viciously petty and vindictive and love nothing more than to kick someone when he or she is down - doubly so if the victim of their harassment has apologies beforehand. It's why I don't care when people dogpile on leftists and keep going after them past any reasonable limit. These subhumans deserve all that and worse because they won't hesitate for a second to do the same to anyone that does something as innocuous as disagree with them.

If I had know liberals and leftists were making the mod I would have put it on ignore years ago. Animals like those are incapable of producing anything of worth.

he saw the problems first
Just goes to show why every project needs a few voices of dissent in their midst to tell the developers "That's fucking gay" and "You're going to jail for that."

The fact nobody raised alarms when the player was given the choice to mindbreak and enslave a teenage girl just goes to show that the whole team is culpable for all the disgusting crap in this mod.

So, anyone with pity of those poor furfags
The only pity I have for them is feeling sorry they have to suffer through their existence on this mortal coil - and that there isn't anyone brave enough to free them of their pain.

People in the "old days" of the internet knew to persecute and purge furries from their communities if found because they are a corrosive influence on anything they touch.

when the 4chan flood gates opened, they couldnt keep up and now their Discord is basically occupied territory, they cant ban people faster than they create new accounts
Weren't they the retards that went to 4chan and decided to poke the proverbial bear by spamming threads and then challenging 4chan to do their worst? It's just further proof that leftists are utterly ignorant of history and forever doomed to make the same mistakes because, after all, True Communism has never been tried before.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Weren't they the retards that went to 4chan and decided to poke the proverbial bear by spamming threads and then challenging 4chan to do their worst? It's just further proof that leftists are utterly ignorant of history and forever doomed to make the same mistakes because, after all, True Communism has never been tried before.
It's mind-boggling just how retarded they were when it came to 4chan. So they were aware about the 24/7 threads on 4chan that were mocking the mod, so instead of just ignoring them and working on fixing their mod, they decided to try to derail and shit up those threads. Then they continued to talk about those evil nazi virgins from the fourchains on their discord, further fanning the flames. To top it all off they thought it would be an amazing idea to have a livestream interview when boatloads of gaming communities were watching this shitshow closely.
Some people just aren't mentally equipped to handle the internet one bit. These people acted as if they've only just started browsing it a few weeks ago. Or, hey, who knows, maybe they get off to this shit? Might just be another fetish for them.

Druid Ardun

Supposedly another revelation is coming up in a video.
What else are these kikes hiding? When and how will this saga end?
I suspect some dark deus ex machina shit.

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I bet he is the worst of them all.
He is a Jew.

Also, I love how the retarded political commentary of the devs and the mod being a dumpster fire of degeneracy and shit writing has rehabilitated the Enclave.

Everyone is saying "God bless America and God bless the Enclave" now, so good job on that one devs.

DeepOcean

Arcane
So, it is even worse, they exploited the guy loli/bestiality degeneracy that they known was questionable for years but then thrown him under the bus as an easy scapegoat, because if many modders are pulling out and demanding their content removed, they may have difficulties with returning to Nexus. So, they would say it is all fault of this guy, remove the mod from the Nexus, use the fact that they will need to remove content and that might take some time to release the mod again sometime in the future, by then, the controversy died and they can walk away with no problem like DevilWish did.

It is working, many of the people that are defending them on their Discord are saying the issues will be solved as the pedo was ejected and they think all degeneracy was made by him, they also got rid of something 4chan was memeing hard about, man, if true, man, furries are ruthless as fuck with their own, there is no loyalty among furries, it was a "Sorry, nothing personal here." style betrayal. Man, I feel I was fooled by a circus of clowns all this time . What is funny is that his personal degeneracy actually didnt get on the mod and he will be punished for it.:lol:

Last edited:

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Wait a little longer. More madness will come. Of that we can all be certain.

GOD BLESS THE ENCLAVE! GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom