Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout Fallout: The Frontier - New Vegas mod set in Portland and full of prosperous content

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
Tldr, just look at how Tyler looks. The science of physiognomy tells us that he is a dumb faggot.
1588473752703-jpeg.1268337

vbSWlj1pF6siAGaMBQg7rmQESM_xIOtzaQrk-Rlp1aXmOxoPw07hEmlLZbL4ikQW2_oFtsvvAv76WplSbma7aOqW5ZU-b0Ycsa0k3cArAcwEVUSe_4GxF5rbKYWCDgKTl-aomPQ

eXalted

Arcane
"Look at him, he is the pedo!" - said he while inserting the note that says America is over 18.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Well, I'm sad in a way that this actually pleases me so, providing such magnificent entertainment to me. Fuckin' muties.

GOD BLESS THE ENCLAVE! GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!

AND GOD BLESS FRANK HORRIGAN, THE LAST TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT!!!

EtcEtcEtc

Savant
So, it is even worse, they exploited the guy loli/bestiality degeneracy that they known was questionable for years but then thrown him under the bus as an easy scapegoat, because if many modders are pulling out and demanding their content removed, they may have difficulties with returning to Nexus. So, they would say it is all fault of this guy, remove the mod from the Nexus, use the fact that they will need to remove content and that might take some time to release the mod again sometime in the future, by then, the controversy died and they can walk away with no problem like DevilWish did.

It is working, many of the people that are defending them on their Discord are saying the issues will be solved as the pedo was ejected and they think all degeneracy was made by him, they also got rid of something 4chan was memeing hard about, man, if true, man, furries are ruthless as fuck with their own, there is no loyalty among furries, it was a "Sorry, nothing personal here." style betrayal. Man, I feel I was fooled by a circus of clowns all this time . What is funny is that his personal degeneracy actually didnt get on the mod and he will be punished for it.:lol:

There's no loyalty among the left, just power in whatever forms it takes.

Druid Ardun

The fact that there was a guy who was part of the dev team and foretold them everything that is wrong with the mod makes all of this funnier.
They basically told him he is just jealous n shit.

This now unlisted video was released one month before the release.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Have anyone actually went to inkbunny to witness the pedophillic horrors of mister skunkZu? I did, and it's the tamest vanilla /mlp/ shit ever. This degenerate can't even be clarified as pedo since ponies aren't even humanoid. As for mascot self insert being immoral and wrong... Welp, I guess all amiga fans should be on suicide watch. Bye, 'dex.
:badnews:
Meet the amiagos mascot
sabrina3.gif

I'm more interested in Phobos95 and Devilwish fellas, those sure does have some skeletons in the closet considering how nervous they are, like, always, /v/-tards just haven't dug up yet because they are busy falling for scapegoat bait set by self-ejected Frontier team leads.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Have anyone actually went to inkbunny to witness the pedophillic horrors of mister skunkZu? I did, and it's the tamest vanilla /mlp/ shit ever. This degenerate can't even be clarified as pedo since ponies aren't even humanoid. As for mascot self insert being immoral and wrong... Welp, I guess all amiga fans should be on suicide watch. Bye, 'dex.
:badnews:
Meet the amiagos mascot
sabrina3.gif

I'm more interested in Phobos95 and Devilwish fellas, those sure does have some skeletons in the closet considering how nervous they are, like, always, /v/-tards just haven't dug up yet because they are busy falling for scapegoat bait set by self-ejected Frontier team leads.
What if he did commissions and that's where the really fucked up shit happened? Maybe he also removed the more abhorrent drawings from his inkbunny account even before people found out about him. Threads on /v/ are quite a mess now. You have retards arguing whether lolis count as pedoshit or not and lolifags spamming threads with their shit, discordfags still defending the mod and trying to derail and now jannytrannies and mods autosaging or nuking the threads.

Payd Shell

Arcane
What if he did commissions and that's where the really fucked up shit happened? Maybe he also removed the more abhorrent drawings from his inkbunny account even before people found out about him. Threads on /v/ are quite a mess now. You have retards arguing whether lolis count as pedoshit or not and lolifags spamming threads with their shit, discordfags still defending the mod and trying to derail and now jannytrannies and mods autosaging or nuking the threads.
4chan had loli and guro boards in the past, I'm not so sure that this is the right place for discussing moral integrity.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
4chan had loli and guro boards in the past, I'm not so sure that this is the right place for discussing moral integrity.
There are fewer and fewer oldfags left posting. Place is infested with clueless newfags, normalfags and other such assorted filth. Of course these sorts of discussions will end up happening there.

Malamert

Arcane
Edgy
Damn...

TMhBZSe.png

Also daily reminder that Xilandro is a giant autistic cunt. Such an autistic cunt that he removed all his mods once because someone used them in a modding guide without asking.

Zer0wing

Cipher
Damn...

TMhBZSe.png

Also daily reminder that Xilandro is a giant autistic cunt. Such an autistic cunt that he removed all his mods once because someone used them in a modding guide without asking.
And probably a liar since this "the guy I know wast told by that guy that he knows that one of the unnamed for some reason YUGE project wanted to make (all by himself apparently, yeah convincing stuff bud) a based Enclave yuge (of course) but refused" assblast sounds like regurgitation of Phobos95 discord post with similar meaning about presumable Enclave questline that he doesn't want to implement anymore. Unless he praises Phobos95 himself for great writing, in that case it's clinical. Dude, you belong in the asylum, blyat.

Zer0wing

Cipher
I think he's a tad upset.
Aaaaaand he's a liiar.
"I DID NUT THREW HIM UNDER THE BUS I DID NUT MAKE HIM A SCAPEGOAT TO COVER UP MY SELF-EJECTION FROM FRONTIER, I DID NUT!... Oh hi Phobos..."

>If we needed a scapegoat we'd give you the name of the person who wrote all that lizard garbage. And the other one who made Deathclaw dialogue
You have to do this without any "IF" statements, dude. Also the name of the NCR questline writer and the genius who managed to self-cuck himself for our amusement by writing lines for his barely legas in US (why 18, americans?) waifu "America" (WHYYYY this name?) pls. The world and this mosinka scope needs to know their heroes.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ellaros

Literate
Now I wanna know who wrote the Deathclaw sex garbage scene.
I bet on Phobos
Of course it was him. He has a female deathclaw as his avatar and his bio says something like "owner of deathclaw". Also weren't there some info on him about his lizard furry fetish?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom