Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout vs Fallout 3, which is better?

Lemunde

Scholar
I think it's safe to say Fallout 3 is a better FPS.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Oh wow.. goatse. It's been years. Too bad you get a fucking url at the bottom of the window that shows what it really links to.

NICE TRY THOUGH BUD!

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
St. Toxic said:
Stevee Wonder said:
Oh wow.. goatse. It's been years. Too bad you get a fucking url at the bottom of the window that shows what it really links to.

Ooh! He's good.

I'm just not fucking retarded. I been 'round this here internets for a few days.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
racofer said:
Stevee Wonder said:
St. Toxic said:
Stevee Wonder said:

Ooh! He's good.

I'm just not fucking retarded.

:lol: :)

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? :cool: :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

SMILIES ARE SO FUCKING COOL WHAT AM I GONNA DO I THINK I MIGHT WET MYSELF

racofer

Thread Incliner
Stevee Wonder said:
racofer said:
Stevee Wonder said:
St. Toxic said:
Stevee Wonder said:

Ooh! He's good.

I'm just not fucking retarded.

:lol: :)

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? :cool: :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

SMILIES ARE SO FUCKING COOL WHAT AM I GONNA DO I THINK I MIGHT WET MYSELF

:wink:

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
mahdi said:
Stevee, quit trying to fit into both sites. You either belong here, or there. Make up your mind or GTFO.

I don't 'belong' anywhere. You see, I don't label myself as something and confine myself to either blindly hating or blindly loving.

Whether or not I think Fallout 3 is a piece of shit or not has no bearing on the fact that I have at least a little scruples and think that what people here have done is fucking pathetic.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Stevee Wonder said:
mahdi said:
Stevee, quit trying to fit into both sites. You either belong here, or there. Make up your mind or GTFO.

I don't 'belong' anywhere. You see, I don't label myself as something and confine myself to either blindly hating or blindly loving.

Whether or not I think Fallout 3 is a piece of shit or not has no bearing on the fact that have at least a little scruples and think that what people here have done is fucking pathetic.

ಠ_ಠ

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
racofer said:
Stevee Wonder said:
mahdi said:

Whether or not I think Fallout 3 is a piece of shit or not has no bearing on the fact that have at least a little scruples and think that what people here have done is fucking pathetic.

ಠ_ಠ
Pretty ascii art but you know, if you can't speak and can only make retarded McEmployee faces then don't bother. Ding! Fries are done!

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
mahdi said:
You have your answer then, GTFO lest the hivemind consume you.

Hivemind? You mean you must conform to the herd mentality to post here and be accepted? How fucking pathetic is that?

And you call people who like Fallout 3 sheeple? Wow.. the ultimate in hypocrisy.

A user named cat

Hahah, his crying has spilt over into another thread.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:

Actually if you could fucking tell time you would see it started in this thread. Let me buy you a watch. It's a Fauxlex. You like that knock off shit right? You must, your jokes are all second hand anyway.

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:
Actually if you could fucking tell time you would see it started in this thread. Let me buy you a watch. It's a Fauxlex. You like that knock off shit right? You must, your jokes are all second hand anyway.
Haha, trying so hard. Your wit is about as sharp as that pain you feel deep inside your anal cavity. Keep crying.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
Stevee Wonder said:
Haha, trying so hard. Your wit is about as sharp as that pain you feel deep inside your anal cavity. Keep crying.

You know, I might find you amusing if you could do more than repeat the fucking word 'cry'. At least I got you out of fucking using pictograms. Score one for me beeyatch.

And you know that Fauxlex shit was tight, don't hate.

Helton

Arcane
mahdi said:
Stevee, quit trying to fit into both sites. You either belong here or there. Make up your mind or GTFO.

This is the shit I'm talking about. This herd needs trimming. This ain't the place for conformity and circle jerk fun time. When I was in preschool all the girls would get in a circle and rub eachother's backs. I was like "lol wtf yo!" Connect the dots.

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:
Phantasmal said:

Your self raping has spilt into this thread as well. Not only do you admit to having a cry button, but now you admit to crying in simultaneous threads.

Running out of kleenex yet?

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
OMFG did you just reuse the same picture that I fucking burned you on?

You ain't worth my time..

mahdi

Liturgist
Relax Helton, I'm just playing games. You know how the "hivemind" works. For the record I hate the Witcher :antiCodex/Sarvis/whatever:

Let me make your next post for you:
Decline of the Codex

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom