Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout vs Fallout 3, which is better?

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
mahdi said:
Relax Helton, I'm just playing games. You know how the "hivemind" works. For the record I hate the Witcher :antiCodex/Sarvis/whatever:

Let me make your next post for you:
Decline of the Codex

It's hard to decline when you are at rock fucking bottom anyway.

A user named cat

Phantasmal said:
Stevee Wonder said:
Hahah, his crying has spilt over into another thread.

Actually if you could fucking tell time you would see it started in this thread. Let me buy you a watch. It's a Fauxlex. You like that knock off shit right? You must, your jokes are all second hand anyway.
Does it hurt more to rape yourself or when I do it for you?

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
Phantasmal said:
Stevee Wonder said:
Hahah, his crying has spilt over into another thread.

Actually if you could fucking tell time you would see it started in this thread. Let me buy you a watch. It's a Fauxlex. You like that knock off shit right? You must, your jokes are all second hand anyway.
Does it hurt more to rape yourself or when I do it for you?

Do you just bold shit at random or is that some haunted shit doing it for you?

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:

Great book. Try reading it some time. Oh wait.. well, maybe the audiobook version will come out soon. I would say have your mommy read it to you but she is too busy slobbing my manmeat.

A user named cat

Stevee Wonder said:
Great book. Try reading it some time. Oh wait.. well, maybe the audiobook version will come out soon. I would say have your mommy read it to you but she is too busy slobbing my manmeat.
Mom jokes, 8 year old nerd slang, failure to understand half the insults raping you -- why do you keep trying? Just stick to whining, I'm sure they'll happily give you a crybitch tag here.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
I'm sure they'll happily give you a crybitch tag here.

Sweet. Then I will fit right in with the rest of you sheep who all must think Bethesda raped your dog else the hivemind may reject you.

CONFORMITY ROCKS!

P.S. You know you got owned son. It's okay. You can walk away gracefully or you can come back with another (or in your case the same) image.

A user named cat

Now he's saying son, positioning himself as an aged father figure. Grasping at straws for some kind of forum victory, after registering to a site just to cry repeatedly while getting mocked by everyone. Congratulations on your mission, you've accomplished absolutely nothing but raping yourself.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
Phantasmal said:
Now he's saying son, positioning himself as an aged father figure. Grasping at straws for some kind of forum victory, after registering to a site just to cry repeatedly while getting mocked by everyone. Congratulations on your mission, you've accomplished absolutely nothing but raping yourself.

Too hard: you are trying it.

A user named cat

So let's break it down:

You've admitted to having a cry button on your keyboard, you admitted to crying in this thread, you use words like "weaksauce", "son", "manyogurt", "manmeat", you bust out mom jokes and you showed up crying like a whining bitch upon arrival.

Does that about sum up your time here? Care to present any more embarrassing evidence of your pitiful presence? Princess Stomper will be proud.

Now I understand what Percolator_Fish meant when he used the term "chan kid".

Percolator_Fish, you were a closet pedo and a serious fuckstick, but still ahead of your time.

Claw

Erudite
Patron
Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
racofer said:
If society decides that people that smell like poop are teh sexy and it's the only way to get laid, you will roll on a pile of shit so you can fit in?
Isn't that the fundamental concept of fashion?

racofer

Thread Incliner
Claw said:
racofer said:
If society decides that people that smell like poop are teh sexy and it's the only way to get laid, you will roll on a pile of shit so you can fit in?
Isn't that the fundamental concept of fashion?

Yes it is, but the point is that I wasn't trying to argue anything with this, only disguising my trap in that post.

Chefe

Erudite
Stevee Wonder said:
P.S. You know you got owned son. It's okay. You can walk away gracefully or you can come back with another (or in your case the same) image.

I wonder if DU still has that Productive Pete tag...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Stevee Wonder said:
I don't 'belong' anywhere. You see, I don't label myself as something
Thankfully, that won't stop us from labelling you. I am now taking suggestions on labels for Stevee.

Hory

Erudite
Stevee Wonder said:
I don't 'belong' anywhere. You see, I don't label myself as something and confine myself to either blindly hating or blindly loving.
So would you agree that you're largely an unselflabelist?

Darth Roxor

Rattus Iratus
Staff Member
I don't think there's any point in labelling him right now. I don't believe he'll be returning anytime soon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom