Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout vs Fallout 3, which is better?

sah

Liturgist
that's just horrible

Deleted member 7219

JarlFrank said:
Cloaked Figure said:
who else thinks that FO3 would have been in safer hands if it had been done by interplay and not troika?

What?

lolwut.jpg

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
inwoker said:

Hahahaha this picture somehow looks hilarious with that guy aiming like the enemy was far away even though he's only a few meters in front of him. And the whole gore-explosion is ridiculous. This could be from some comedy movie.

Black

Arcane
It's obvious that FO3 is better. It's newer and has better graphics.

Radisshu

Prophet
If a big company like Bethesda came out saying "TURN-BASED IS THE NEW THING, ISOMETRIC IS NEXT GEN AND AWESOME!", I bet tons of those assclowns would change their opinion immedeatly. At least if Gamespot agreed with them.

Stevee Wonder

Scholar
You shitballs should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean how much more childish can you get?

It's okay to think FO3 sucks. It's okay to not agree with Bethforums mod practices but apparently they are completely justifyed by people like you.

I mean, I don't even care about the game but I can't even pop in and check the fucking forums in the offchance I may rent the game because you don't get your way and have to break the other kids' toys too.

It's a disgrace. And when the media portrays you and sites like NMA as whiny ranters who can't grow up and get over it this is why. You fuel the stereotype.

Fucking shameful.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Stevee Wonder said:
You shitballs should be ashamed of yourselves. I mean how much more childish can you get?

It's okay to think FO3 sucks. It's okay to not agree with Bethforums mod practices but apparently they are completely justifyed by people like you.

I mean, I don't even care about the game but I can't even pop in and check the fucking forums in the offchance I may rent the game because you don't get your way and have to break the other kids' toys too.

It's a disgrace. And when the media portrays you and sites like NMA as whiny ranters who can't grow up and get over it this is why. You fuel the stereotype.

Fucking shameful.

Oh really? So how do you explain stupid things like these on the TES forums and your self-righteous ass comes in here throwing it at our face like you are the holy savior of mankind spilling your shit at our faces.

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=887079

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index.php?showtopic=887081

And moving on? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? If society decides that people that smell like poop are teh sexy and it's the only way to get laid, you will roll on a pile of shit so you can fit in? Fucking disgraceful.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom