Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Favorite drink while gaming?

Favorite drink while playing?

• Total voters

Elttharion

Learned
Water 90% of the time. Hot chocolate and tea I brew from herbs I plant in my garden during the cold months.

Abu Antar

Turn-based Poster
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Since I am not a degenerate, I do not allow drink or food near my gaming devices.

If I take a break, most often water. Sometimes I treat myself to whatever fits my mood.

ds

Cipher
Patron
f9ae0e3c069755633f60c1c4a95977c1a34a40c2d9c0bd4e300aae1d1d702d48.gif

911 Jumper

Educated
It used to be tea, specifically some kind of black tea w/ milk, (I live in England). But nowadays I don't drink anything during gaming sessions.

Dr1f7

Scholar
It used to be tea, specifically some kind of black tea w/ milk, (I live in England). But nowadays I don't drink anything during gaming sessions.
that's a real gamer, no time for sipping on shit

Kabas

Arcane
Patron
Drink a lot of liquid daily, black tea mostly. Succesfully managed to quell my desire to add sugar into it. Tea is especially great with a currant(aka Smorodina) leaf but it's a tiny bit hard to get where i live.
One cup of coffee somewhere after morning makes me feel good. Stopped adding sugar into it too.
Small bottle of apple cider in the evening if i feel like shit.

thesecret1

Arcane
I am a true GAMER™ therefore I drink GAMER SUPPS™ to get my GAME ON!

(seriously though, it tastes pretty good and doubles as a vitamin supplement, so why not?)

Blutwurstritter

Learned
Maxwell House instant coffee made with cold sparkling water, no sugar no milk, just delicious. Don't use the faggy gold instant coffee.

PulsatingBrain

Huge and Ever-Growing
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Codex+ Now Streaming! Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
This is my favourite. You dilute it with water. This brand and flavour is by far the best, although I do occasionally pick up a lime or orange flavour

1111.jpg

Ocasionally black coffee with a little caramel syrup or honey in it.

SlamDunk

Arcane
Drink while gaming? Only amateurs do that.

When you play games, you do just that and nothing else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom