Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade - now on Steam

Unwanted

†††

Patron
Can people stop posting this retard's videos without a warning? Now Youtube wants to know if I want to watch any other crap involving mongoloids.
Screenshot from 2022-10-29 22-50-59.png

Perkel

Arcane
So i decided to try it.

Jesus fucking christ. What a shitbucket.
Looks like someone who wrote this shit was trying to make Advent Children into game (which i hated) rather than to actually ramake FF7.

And english voice acting is super atrocious which is further down with help of one of the worst written dialogs ever.

And if that wasn't enough they non fucking stop hold your hand, a fucking crack in wall ? yeah you need wait for everyone first and then you have to stop go under it and get out which is as clunky as it sounds.

The one liners are insanely bad and almost never land.
ALT + F4 when i saw Aeris flailing on street time stopped by Sephiroth.

Like literally how bad you need to be to fuck up FF7 opening which is simple and hooks you immediately. Moreover all nuance was taken out of opening and bores you to death with shitty dialogs.

Grampy_Bone

Arcane
Wandering the world randomly in search of maps
Actually I quite liked the VA. They all sound exactly how I'd expect them do. Barret and Cloud play off each other well. The running up 60 flights of stairs scene is especially good. It's better than sephiroth being from Nsync.

Yes it's an obnoxious corridor walk because square enix is agoraphobic or something something Midgar is oppressive, and the plot ghosts are super dumb. Fantastic combat though.

Ash

Arcane
It's a full game with a climax. It just doesn't wrap up everything. This is like complaining that Mass Effect isn't a "full game" or Knights of the Republic 2 isn't a "full game" or the Witcher 2 isn't a "full game" and so on.

A "full game" absolutely filled to the brim with filler, simp bait, shit content, hand-holding, endless corridors, maximum cringe, and the lamest pantomime there ever was. For the sweet price of 90 bucks for part 1 of 3. You really will play anything and it makes me sad. This shit is an absolute disgrace to Sakaguchi's Final Fantasy.

Yosharian

Arcane
It's a full game with a climax. It just doesn't wrap up everything. This is like complaining that Mass Effect isn't a "full game" or Knights of the Republic 2 isn't a "full game" or the Witcher 2 isn't a "full game" and so on.

A "full game" absolutely filled to the brim with filler, simp bait, shit content, hand-holding, endless corridors, maximum cringe, and the lamest pantomime there ever was. For the sweet price of 90 bucks for part 1 of 3. You really will play anything and it makes me sad. This shit is an absolute disgrace to Sakaguchi's Final Fantasy.
Ok now tell us how you really feel

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom