Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn - open world ARPG from Ashen devs - coming July 18th

SumDrunkGuy

I like how they went peak fuggliness with their protagonist. They even managed to out-ugly Aloy. Bold strategy, let's see if it pays off Cotton.

Kem0sabe

Arcane
Doesn't look bad, hopefully it isn't all focused on combat and involves some decent exploration. Ashen was good enough to give these guys the benefit of the doubt.

Also performance looked a bit iffy but that might be due to video quality.

Fargus

Arcane
Souls-rike cringe
Grotesque tranny-warrior-faggot-cunt-nigger-deer as protagonist.
CG trailer with hipster music

Codex 2023 GOTY

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
The sun used to shine bright along the Walls of Dawn... before they fell

Internet archive?

rscP6RI.jpg

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Spiders with long tongues? Sounds close to the Anvil of Dawn arachnifant.
R3mT6W3.gif

593043-anvil-of-dawn-dos-screenshot-your-new-nightmare-fuel-aracinfant.png

Last edited:

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
"Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn"... this has gotta be a money laundering scheme or something, right? Or some kind of an AI learning experiment? There's no way a human being came up with that title. It's fucking impossible. I refuse to believe that someone sat down, wrote "Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn", and said to themselves, "Yeah, this is the title that a successful game would have". I mean, are you kidding me? You've got to know that you're working on utter shovelware just from the name.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Maybe if she was a Southern Lawyer who ate sausages all the time solving difficult cases as a defense attorney.

Last edited:

cpmartins

Cipher
Looks ok I guess? I'd play it when a hero mods it so to make the protag a blond-haired supermodel. 11/10 would bang ok?

lightbane

Arcane
Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn"... this has gotta be a money laundering scheme or something, right? Or some kind of an AI learning experiment? There's no way a human being came up with that title.
Resonance of Fate and Radiant Historia say hi.

KeighnMcDeath

RPG Codex Boomer
Looks ok I guess? I'd play it when a hero mods it so to make the protag a blond-haired supermodel. 11/10 would bang ok?
Yeah, not seeing gratuitous T&A here. I guess she worked at a firestation since she likes that type of ax. I don't see enough blood and that spine she ripped & tore??? Should have had chunks coming out.

Seems to act like some sort of female batman game maybe. But no multihit counting.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
This sort of console action adventure game peaked with Shadow of War, and it's definitely not gonna be topped by this shit.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom