Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fluent Plays Elder Scrolls Online

• Thread starter Deleted Member 16721
  • Start date

Gerrard

Arcane
When I can get Elsweyr + Summerset + Morrowwind + the base game for $15 then I'll buy it. I want it all, every single inch of that ESO real estate. First I'll take Tamriel... then the world.
You realize that by the time you can get those bundled in the standard edition there will be at least 2 more expansions out?

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
When I can get Elsweyr + Summerset + Morrowwind + the base game for $15 then I'll buy it. I want it all, every single inch of that ESO real estate. First I'll take Tamriel... then the world.
You realize that by the time you can get those bundled in the standard edition there will be at least 2 more expansions out?

Well, color me Sisyphus then! :P

Mortmal

Arcane
My current style of attack is spam skills until I'm out of stamina. If they get up close I use my magicka-based slashing attack until magicka is gone. It still takes quite a few hits for me to kill anything. Their health bar goes down like a millimeter at a time. Bow user for the record.
Dude!
Pick magicka for DPS. Or pick stamina for DPS. Don't pick both. Damage/healing scales with its assigned attribute. Don't mix stamina/magicka (except for tank, maybe).
Pick an attribute that isn't health and stick with it. That's the first thing you learn in ESO after you fucked up your first character.

Or are you gimping yourself on purpose here? In which case, cool, have fun.
Yeah well... Please fluent dont group, please , please , please, the world is not ready for you yet.

Deleted Member 16721

Magicka is for my backup attack when Stamina runs out. I'm mostly focused on Stamina though. I'm like 2 2 9 in m-h-s.

Gregz

Arcane
z8a4m0scf1b31.jpg

Deleted Member 16721

I am having such a ball with this game. It really is the best RPG I've ever played. Incredible character customization, fun leveling, intense, satisfying combat, excellent exploration, interesting quests and objectives, great loot and crafting - this game has it all. I'm enamoured with it for good reason. Play it while it's around, it's a great game.

Deleted Member 16721

So I decided on Heavy Armor for my Wood Elf Nightblade. Why? More protection, I can stand there and fire off stamina-using sniper shots that deal a lot of damage and don't have to worry as much about dodging. For some battles I still need to dodge, but heavy armor is nice that it can absorb a lot of impact. Using a bow but one disappointment I have is that I barely use my class skills, just the sniper shot ability, I don't bother with the others. My Wood Elf is coming along nicely though. There are many ways to customize your character so it gets interesting. I'm using a Hardened bow that gives me a 5 second damage shield enchantment, which adds even more strength to my defensive ability. I'm able to solo quest bosses by pummeling them pretty good, and when my stamina runs out you just use power attacks to restore it. Pretty cool. I like this build because I have never rolled a Wood Elf and rarely ever used a bow, so it's an interesting build for me.

Mud'

Scholar
You should , he's an influential blogger and obviously a gold standard as the overworld game difficulty is scaled on his player skills...

At the rate he is growing, he will become the next Lilura for the Codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom