Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

FO3 feels exactlly like Oblivion - a hands-on preview

Black

Arcane
Drog Black Tooth said:
Personally, I find this Fallout 3 hype preposterous. Why there's no gameplay video yet?
Wat. Everybody knows that Fo3 will rawk this world! It'll be teh shit! So there's no need for gameplay video.
Srsly, just ask bethesda's target audience.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Drog Black Tooth said:
Personally, I find this Fallout 3 hype preposterous. Why there's no gameplay video yet?
A "typical" (think: moron) gamer won't find it odd, GTA 4 movies started popping up something like 10 day before the release date.

obediah

Erudite
skyway said:
Brother None said:
Darth Roxor said:
Uh, was the 'nuka-cola bottle caps as money' announced before? I must have missed it somewhere, but somehow I don't believe I could actually miss something that is so high on the retardometer.

Eh?

Fallout 1 is retarded

Bottle Caps for money is profoundly retarded. But I guess having a pure barter system with the fallout 1 inventory system would have been more retarded.

MetalCraze

Arcane
obediah said:
But I guess having a pure barter system with the fallout 1 inventory system would have been more retarded.

don't guess - remember The Fall. It was an awful design choice.

Murk

Arcane
you'd need something that represents a currency of "1", gothic even used iron cole (and arrows) as ones.

Ratatosk

Educated
Divinity: Original Sin 2
The first hands-on preview:
facepalm.jpg

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
fastpunk said:
until a Deathclaw - a monster mutated from a grizzly bear - tears it into pieces

Umm, yes, of course... I can see the similarities...

Since we all know that grizzlies are fucking reptiles and lay eggs :wink:. Seriously, Bethboys never cease to amaze me with their retardedness.

Badgermaster said:
If you thought seeing the Imperial City in Oblivion was a 'wow' moment, odds are you'd be mesmerized for hours by a ball of tinfoil.

:lol:

Toad Howard

Novice
What the fuck? Don't you like cute ponies you fags? I hate you all so much I wouldn't even let you drink my pee.

Vaarna_Aarne said:
It should be "A Post-Bethesda Roleplaying Game."
Wouldn't post-Bethesda probably be a good thing, because then they wouldn't be making it anymore.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
sportforredneck said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:
It should be "A Post-Bethesda Roleplaying Game."
Wouldn't post-Bethesda probably be a good thing, because then they wouldn't be making it anymore.
Short for Post-Bethesda-treatment. A better word would be welcome though.

Bethesdoing?

barker_s

Cipher
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Grab the Codex by the pussy RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
You're a sick, sick person Ratatosk. Either that, or you're just Bethesda's concept artist...

Zomg

Arbiter
Failout 3 is too much. Either pull it back to just Fallout 3 with a vaultboy facepalm or go all the way to that Amerikkka Nazi propaganda parody that one guy made.

deuxhero

Arcane
Badgermaster said:
If you thought seeing the Imperial City in Oblivion was a 'wow' moment, this will blow you away.

If you thought seeing the Imperial City in Oblivion was a 'wow' moment, odds are you'd be mesmerized for hours by a ball of tinfoil.

Does going "wow, THIS is the capital of the continent spanning empire? It's so small?!" count?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom