Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

#Free HeroMarine

Cael

Arcane
I hope the best for HeroMarine - we all have bad weeks but I could see the writing was on the wall. Everything he posted was followed up by "you aren't white" or some form of that joke. That was used in moderation about 5 years ago to tweak Irenicus - but now it was the same. fucking. joke. Over. and. over. That was pretty horrific. Not saying he didn't, once in a great while, criticize others. Sure, he had his faults yet he also brought out the best in people in some manner, which defies citation. He will be missed.
So wumaos are racist cunts. News at 11.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
We've all had a hard time since Irenaeus went missing. I, for example, haven't been able to use my basement.
iu

Alter Sack

Magister
Thank you all for the words of support, I'll be leaving forever™ like I said on HHR's vaxx thread before I was unjustly banned by backstabbers I thought were my friends.

Some parting messages and images:

To my haters, you just can't handle the truth (you're low T subhumans)
ZLF7UeQ.jpg

To the gay and retarded moderators (looking at idonthavetimeforthiscrap Roguey and Darth Roxor in particular), the day of reckoning is coming.
nvBd6U3.jpg

6rLa49Z.jpg

To all codexers, remember that this is the enemy:
UX0KI9A.jpg

Remember that this man is our ally:
u3XtgHT.jpg

Anyone who wants to keep in touch just add me on Steam
G704YyV.png

I'm also on IDtenT furry discord and JamesDixon discord server for his Star Wars pnp RPG.

For all the disgusting doxxers out there (in particularly the odious homosexual-pedophile Broseph) don't try to dox me or I'll use your vocal cords to hang you and your nigger gaylovers.
dY1honM.png

Bye, friends and faggots.
P4l3aQO.png

Didn't you want to leave forever?

Regularly posting on your profile isn't exactly leaving forever!

So stop lurking around like a cuck whose wife gets banged by a band of niggers and start posting again!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom