Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
missupolishhitler.png

Me after seeing another Shoutbox sans Maxie.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
It looks like the kodex have become very like kwan. If you whine enough to the admins,they will just ban the person you had whined against in hopes of shutting up. The sense of victemhood is strong in the kodex,people get oppressed and tormented here,imagine being able to put people on ignore.....oh no we can't have that a ban should be implemented.

Can't handle the bacon

fantadomat is oppressing me and being a bigot, please ban him, I feel very unsafe when he is posting without being banned, it's a violation of my rights, there is no room for hate on this platform, plz plz plz ban him, or else a [insert-scary-word-here] will be involved.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
fantadomat is oppressing me and being a bigot, please ban him, I feel very unsafe when he is posting without being banned, it's a violation of my rights, there is no room for hate on this platform, plz plz plz ban him, or else a [insert-scary-word-here] will be involved.
LoL you may joke about it,but negromarine already did that. He when whining to DU that i spammed him while he is spamrating me with 50ish rating per day. And du sucked his dick and took me wall posting powers :).

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Implement a big red button that says "Feefees hurt!!!" for the snowflakes

(Then make it self-eject the user)
Nah too much work,it easier to ban people that are allegedly offending the feels of mentally ill people. It is same view that is in western corporations and media. Soon it will end up with puritan spiral. The funny thing is that all the people that are pushing for this are american "liberals" and trump supporters. The one that preach about tolerance and acceptance of ideas and difference in people. The ironic part is that admins don't see that shit.

Can't handle the bacon

If you whine enough to the admins, they will just ban the person you had whined against in hopes of shutting up.
sense of victimhood, people get oppressed and tormented here
imagine being able to put people on ignore, can't have that a ban should be implemented
when whining to DU, du sucked his dick
mentally ill people
Sounds exactly like maxie.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Maxie's feelings were hurt because his not-so-secret clubhouse was compromised. Even with his exclusionary policy he still managed to invite someone willing to burn him, which just goes to show what kind of crowd he runs with. :M

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
If you whine enough to the admins, they will just ban the person you had whined against in hopes of shutting up.
sense of victimhood, people get oppressed and tormented here
imagine being able to put people on ignore, can't have that a ban should be implemented
when whining to DU, du sucked his dick
mentally ill people
Sounds exactly like maxie.
I haven't experienced such things from here,all i know is hearsay and accusations of people that won't stop being victim. Gime exact evidence. I am not saying that he is or he is not,just pointing out that haven't seen evidence of it. And as i said,people could be ignored lol. If he is bipolar shizo that whines much you could just ignore him.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Maxie's feelings were hurt because his not-so-secret clubhouse was compromised. Even with his exclusionary policy he still managed to invite someone willing to burn him, which just goes to show what kind of crowd he runs with. :M
:deathclaw:

LoL what happened with Liberté, égalité, fraternité? Maxie got kicked out of the shoutbox because people whined about. Have no idea about his house of fools,and see no reason why it should be destroyed. What did they do in there? Did they dox people and then terrorised them in real life? Did they indulged in criminal behaviours?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
I haven't experienced such things from here,all i know is hearsay and accusations of people that won't stop being victim. Gime exact evidence. I am not saying that he is or he is not,just pointing out that haven't seen evidence of it. And as i said,people could be ignored lol. If he is bipolar shizo that whines much you could just ignore him.

IMG-0974.png

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom