Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Free Maxie

Should Maxie be free?

• Yes

• Yes

• Yes (Kingcomrade)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Maxie's feelings were hurt because his not-so-secret clubhouse was compromised. Even with his exclusionary policy he still managed to invite someone willing to burn him, which just goes to show what kind of crowd he runs with. :M

I believe it shows mainly what sort of people populate the Codex.

Jenkem

その目、だれの目?
Patron
Vatnik
Make the Codex Great Again! Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. I helped put crap in Monomyth
Maxie's feelings were hurt because his not-so-secret clubhouse was compromised. Even with his exclusionary policy he still managed to invite someone willing to burn him, which just goes to show what kind of crowd he runs with. :M

then follow your leader.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
I haven't experienced such things from here,all i know is hearsay and accusations of people that won't stop being victim. Gime exact evidence. I am not saying that he is or he is not,just pointing out that haven't seen evidence of it. And as i said,people could be ignored lol. If he is bipolar shizo that whines much you could just ignore him.

IMG-0974.png
:deathclaw:
Evidence of what is this? Generic trolling? So if say to someone on discord to use a function of the forum like stalking on you,i should be banned ??? It is nothing but basic pestaring that could be diswayed with the ignore function. Should the admins bend the knee every time some dude with mental problems complains of trolling? Should we fallow the fate of victimhood? So did he do something against the rules,something that impacted real life? Or did he just trolled an easy target?

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
What in God's name are you talking about. Maxie and Citizen wanted their accounts nuked because they overplayed their hand that JENKEM WAS DOXXING THEM. Even though no such shit existed.

Maxie and his gimboids were the ones pushing for banning. Go take your moral outrage out on them.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

then follow your leader.

Jenkem, you probably won't believe me but I've always been straight with you. Maxie targets you because you show how it rubs you the wrong way, constantly.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
What in God's name are you talking about. Maxie and Citizen wanted their accounts nuked because they overplayed their hand that JENKEM WAS DOXXING THEM. Even though no such shit existed.

Maxie and his gimboids were the ones pushing for banning. Go take your moral outrage out on them.
Hmm it is not moral outrage but stand on principles. My points is that both sides should have been ignored. They left because there was no point in staying. Maxie was here because liked talking about shit in the shoutbox,many times about games too. It makes sense to get bitter if it was taken from him because jenk felt oppressed and harassed. If the main reason that you are here is taken from you,it only makes sense that you get bitter and decide to fuck off with some drama.

You presume that i am taking sides here,when i am saying that the admins shouldn't be taking sides. If jenk was banned because maxie was bitching about him,i would have been saying the same shit. My point is that admins talk about liberalism yet cater to victimhood. When someone complains enough there is action taken toward their target without any checking or discussion,most of the time. It is not like this is the first time that happened. Even Crispy bragged how i got banned for 5 minutes for terrorising poor jenk.,when i didn't even know about the whole drama.

And why do you take sides on that matter? Do you dislike maxie or do you have the hots for jenk? They are grown men,even if a bit unhinged and they should be left to their own devices,it is not out places to fight their battles.

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
The admins literally did nothing besides tell everyone to calm down.

As for my own agenda yeah it's no secret me and Maxie hated each other. Why? Go ask him, he's the perpetually hostile one around here. Or rather, he was.....

Can't handle the bacon

If there is anyone otc that is the living embodiment of getting your way through fake victimhood and whining to the admins like a low-t perma-soyfaced castrated little bitch it would be none other than maxie. Even if the turdfag became a victim of his own "omg ban ppl coz they r oppressing me!!" tactic (which he didn't), then he died by his own shitty sword. And good riddance.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
The admins literally did nothing besides tell everyone to calm down.

As for my own agenda yeah it's no secret me and Maxie hated each other. Why? Go ask him, he's the perpetually hostile one around here. Or rather, he was.....
I am also hostile. Being butthurt from banter shouldn't be a banning offence,you could always put him on ignore and the problem is solved. It is an internet forum,if people begin getting punitive actions thrown left and right because of disagreements,it will implode pretty fast.

Ahhh he lost his shoutbox powa,being the most interesting thing for him,it is like a ban.

Ahh you do know that both of those fucks are mentally ill,right ? Jenk is paranoid shizophrenic while maxie is a bipolar shizo with multiple personalities. That is why i don't take their raving seriously most of the time.

Generic-Giant-Spider

You should post a screenshot of you crying about Citizen being in the discord and how you thought he was your best pal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom