Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Community Fuck you XenForo, fuck you

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Whats wrong in that pic?
Making the search of child forums optional doesn't sound wrong to me.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
That's awfully parentally-normative of you. The correct nomeclature is sub-forum. There's no need to re-inforce society's parent-child roles here.

A user named cat

The lack of padding between post date and post content looks like shit. Can't that be fixed with some simple CSS?

Didn't this:
XdxjLfn.png

Used to look like this?
s6ELd9x.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LundB

Mistakes were made.
I think there was also less padding between the top of the postdate box and the text, which looked better.

Blaine

Cis-Het Oppressor
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
Didn't have a problem over on my forum. :smug:

My own Australian administrator is handsomer and more tech-savvy than DU.

3XM1R

Nice badges. :thumbsup:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I may take a poll on the expanding quotes (it's pretty easy to remove).

Tags are still a WIP though. DU does not into CSS easily.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Not sure if anyone has brought it up but username present next to timestamp on posts looks silly and is redundant.
It's needed because mods can also edit posts (duh).

Yeah but that shows a whole history thing now. See bottom right -->

Not sure if plebs can see the post "history" botton up the top there ^ either, which allows comparison to all previous edits.

Also @SCO is gay.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Ignoring forums should now be possible, with added "Additionally, there is an option to remove threads created by certain users from the New Posts page for all users." (I'm not actually sure where that option is but I'm sure someone will find it).

Editing your own thread titles should now be possible again, but will need someone to confirm.

I cannot for the life of me, find the mod that gave us a toolbar / button bar even when you weren't using the Rich Text Editor. When I find it, I'll install it again - assuming it's been updated for 1.2

Still to do:
- Minorin non-WYSIWYG Toolbar (waiting for 1.2 update; may hack in earlier if demanded)
- Dice Rolling (waiting for 1.2 update)
- Tapatalk (waiting for 1.2 update; may hack in earlier if demanded)
- Fixing the patron / campaign tags etc...

stony3k

Augur
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Please do get rid of the Expand to View stuff. It's just unnecessary mouse clicks and reduces the immurshun of reading Codex.
:troll:

Lancehead

Liturgist
Not sure if anyone has brought it up but username present next to timestamp on posts looks silly and is redundant.
It's needed because mods can also edit posts (duh).

Yeah but that shows a whole history thing now. See bottom right -->

Not sure if plebs can see the post "history" botton up the top there ^ either, which allows comparison to all previous edits.

Also @SCO is gay.
No, I meant the time stamp at the top of the post next to Report; it's removed now anyway.

Cynic

Arcane
Please hack in tapatalk naaaaaaaoow! Codex on mobile is biowarian in its shitness

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom