Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fucking hilarious DU, was expecting that!

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I am never broken down. If I didn't know DU so well that I knew I was going to be unbanned after less than a day, I would've been fine with continuing my Codex days as AndymanhairaX.

Pff! Postcounts, cockmounts.

edit: As a matter of fact, DU. Give commie my postcount.

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Eh, no worries Master Horse. Thanks for the thought. :salute:

I'm more interested in making the odd useful contribution than worrying about such things. Getting ready for an LP of Arcania ATM as I've joked about doing s and was called on it. :)

Actually I remember having a quite high post percentage in GD and that is one thing I'd like to remedy.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Well if it makes you feel better yours stats still display the real total number and where each post was made.

Besides low post count is great. Now no one can accuse you of spamming (when they you just point them to the "0.06 posts per day" on your profile), yet you can select some of your more insightful posts to show that you are a fucking quality poster.

Vibalist

Arcane
Why the obsession with post count anyway? I can think of only a few other things more pathetic to boast about than the fact you spend all your time posting in a place like this.

Glyphwright

Ah, the world where commie would make only 14 posts on the Codex and dissolve in the dark forever. How I need to be there.

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
It's official, Liberal hates me and commie more than anyone else. This is indisputable proof that we are the best posters on the 'dex :smug:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Good call guys...

Yeah, that's what I thought. People will remember the contributions I've made here and there and then see that I've only posted a few times, making my good to crap posts ratio appear phenomenal! :smug:

Far better than to have 50000 posts next to your name like kingcomrade where the good to crap ratio naturally appears extremely low even if it's not quite that bad in reality.

I'm not worried about post count as much as about quality and since most of my first 1000 posts were in GD, I'm glad to see them go visibly TBH.

Excommunicator said:
Yeah don't be so negative commie. It is a good thing having it reset

Wow, as you wrote that you were on 666 posts!

@Sceptic

Yeah, Liberal is just a hater....he hates our quality and our freedoms, something that he just never experiences in Georgia.

commie said:
Good call guys...

Yeah, that's what I thought. People will remember the contributions I've made here and there and then see that I've only posted a few times, making my good to crap posts ratio appear phenomenal! :smug:

But Sceptic just pointed out the truth can be found out by pressing the big STATS button under each of your posts...

While we're at that:

commie

General Discussion 1,333 41%

Clockwork Knight

General Discussion 5,754 45%

Almost there, but I'm still the shittiest poster around here. :thumbsup:

relootz

Scholar
commie said:
Good call guys...
Yeah, that's what I thought. People will remember the contributions I've made here

I don't think that you are very memorable. Think about why that is...

CrimHead

Scholar
If I make a 0 post thread when I reach 3000 posts, will DU make my post count appear as 6000?

philosoraptor.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
commie said:
:lol:

Actually, I'm not fucking laughing at all!

:x
I'll give you back 200 posts towards your postcount for every $1 you donate. :M

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
DarkUnderlord said:
I'll give you back 200 posts towards your postcount for every $1 you donate. :M

DU? Moar like JO or Jew Overlord! I'll donate anyway for altruistic reasons when I get back to Australia in a few months, just don't have the means to do it from here.

Konjad said:
commie said:

Hi, I see you're new. Welcome in our community.

:lol:

relootz said:
I don't think that you are very memorable. Think about why that is...
Butthurt that you're not remembered at all despite your extra year here?

TripJack said:
what contributions

Well....I don't publicize like others but I did bother to help foster a sense of community by partaking in the story thing...I actually do most of my contributing in PM's, helping out in the limited ways that I can for bros. We Reds are a modest bunch, deferring to people like DraQ and Sceptic for the most part in RPG discussion as they tend to have fuller knowledge rather tan just bits and pieces.

I don't have the time to contribute with witty(banal?) reviews or LP's though and that annoys me... :(

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
See, Djinn do exist. You need to be damn careful of what you ask, as commie has now learned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom