Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Vapourware Furry RPGs, do they exist? (NO GIRLS ALLOWED)

Question

• Total voters

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Hi Codexians,

I'm wondering if there are any actually enjoyable RPGs in this dog-forsaken world. What I'm looking for, from most to least important:

0. No sex games!!!!
1. Prominently featured MALE animal characters (even just one is fine, if he's hot good enough)
2. Has aesthetics/themes that are actually interesting and not just a bunch of crispy old men at a renaissance fair
3. Non-filler gameplay (99% of JRPGs are out)
4. Isn't some gay dungeon-crawler or rogue-like crap for fags
5. Isn't weird and retarded
6. Wasn't released yesterday

Edit: To clarify, I don't necessarily mean made-by-furry-for-furry RPGs (as if I need the Codex to tell me about them lol), I just mean ones featuring cool beastmen as characters of some kind. For example, every JRPG ever. Except I'm not looking for JRPGs so don't recommend those (unless you really want to I guess).

Thanks in advance for all your lovely recommendations.

Last edited:
Codex Year of the Donut
main-000-fs8.png

god damn furries

wishbonetail

Learned
There's Juhani in KotoR. But there's no way you can hump her (not that i know of).
Also Furryfag's Scrolls. Lizards with boobs and Khajit female slaves are waiting for you. And you can be a khajit werewolf. Double furry so to speak.

Erebus

Arcane
Quest for Glory 3 has liontaurs and catgirls leopardmen. It's an adventure game more than it is a CRPG, however.

Megatraveller games have Vargr, which are uplifted dogs who are space gypsies.

Seen like you want a ridiculous specific niche thing that may only please you. You might as well make it yourself at this point or play one of the many furry ttrpgs out there.

Moaning_Clock

SmokeSomeFrogs
Developer
Hi Codexians,

I'm wondering if there are any actually enjoyable RPGs in this dog-forsaken world. What I'm looking for, from most to least important:

1. Therapy

ftfy

Maybe on Itch? There is a lot of niche stuff on that platform. Saw an orc romance once. Or just mod Skyrim?

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Have you trie-

2. Has aesthetics/themes that are actually interesting and not just a bunch of crispy old men at a renaissance fair
4. Isn't some gay dungeon-crawler rogue-like crap for fags

Wait never mind, that eliminates pretty much all the ones I know. Sounds to me like you expect something with an actual budget and talent behind it lmao

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Have you trie-

Wait never mind, that eliminates pretty much all the ones I know. Sounds to me like you expect something with an actual budget and talent behind it lmao
It's not binary, it's a spectrum! Tell us your wisdumb, Lizard King!

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
Let's start with the well-endowed big-breasted elephant in the room, i.e. anything by Fenoxo (Corruption of Champions 1 & 2, TITS, etc). There's also the slightly less retarded - but more reliant on randomly generated content - Lilith's Throne, which is great if you like pretending to fuck/abuse/transform slaves I guess. That one's still under development so don't expect an ending. If you want to go full crusty batshit crazy weirdo retard, there's Flexible Survival, complete with telnet MUD so you can play with other crusty weirdos pretending to be hyper taur hippogriffs or whatever, and probably fuck them. Elder Scrolls has furries, obviously, and there's Skyrim mods to make all races furries, and then presumably fuck them too. Uh... there's some MMORPGs that have furries I guess? I'm sure there's a bunch of awful poorly-made garbage on Steam too. Oh, there was that rabbit game, Overgrowth? Yeah.

Yeah I looked into this once before too, sue me. Unless you're looking for some fetish material to masturbate to and aren't too bothered by the quality, it's pretty much a wasteland. Just take an actual decent RPG and find a mod to give your character an animal head or some shit, that's probably the closest you'll ever get to a "furry RPG".

Alex

Arcane
Hi Codexians,

1. Prominently featured MALE animal characters (even just one is fine, if he's hot good enough)
6. Wasn't released yesterday

Fallout has the Dogmeat. I think that is the closest you can get of "proeminently featured male animal character" without it being "weird and retarded".

Morenatsu.

Liturgist
Let's start with the well-endowed big-breasted elephant in the room, i.e. anything by Fenoxo (Corruption of Champions 1 & 2, TITS, etc). There's also the slightly less retarded - but more reliant on randomly generated content - Lilith's Throne, which is great if you like pretending to fuck/abuse/transform slaves I guess. That one's still under development so don't expect an ending. If you want to go full crusty batshit crazy weirdo retard, there's Flexible Survival, complete with telnet MUD so you can play with other crusty weirdos pretending to be hyper taur hippogriffs or whatever, and probably fuck them. Elder Scrolls has furries, obviously, and there's Skyrim mods to make all races furries, and then presumably fuck them too. Uh... there's some MMORPGs that have furries I guess? I'm sure there's a bunch of awful poorly-made garbage on Steam too. Oh, there was that rabbit game, Overgrowth? Yeah.

Yeah I looked into this once before too, sue me. Unless you're looking for some fetish material to masturbate to and aren't too bothered by the quality, it's pretty much a wasteland. Just take an actual decent RPG and find a mod to give your character an animal head or some shit, that's probably the closest you'll ever get to a "furry RPG".
:hmmm:

brb updating my poast

Lazing Dirk

Arcane
:hmmm:

brb updating my poast

A good in-depth furry game with no sex? lol that doesn't exist, anyone with real talent just makes a normal game, because they know that the only people who'll fund a proper furry RPG are desperate hornballs who want new material. That RTS with rats does exist though, so maybe one day there'll be something. Until then, there's RPGs with random furry-ish races shoehorned in, that will have to be enough.

Self-Ejected

Dadd

Self-Ejected
As mentioned, Wizardry games. Why did you rate it cringe?

Could it be, it was the correct answer, but you don't want correct answers, because you made this thread to talk about how furry you are?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom