Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

Connard

Literate
Ho ! Well I'll try to search better.

Connard

Literate
Actually, your signature makes that a lot of random threads are poping in google :D
Anyway I found a start of a Ran 5 stars with 84 points (suicide, just a few updates anyway, and an unfinished kenshin route).

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
The ones made by WhiskeyWolf are all there.

It's the very beginning that got lost, up to turn 3 I think. I am toying with the idea of replaying the game and then having one of the mods add new screenshot to the thread. When I get more time, perhaps.

This is definitely one of the LPs that are worth keeping.

Nevill

Arcane
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Because it made me play the game and see the light. It does its job quite well.

Also, it does things a bit differently from how I did them, making me appreciate the replayability.

It's a shame Daiteikoku translation stopped dead at 35%. I wanted to see more games like this. :negative:

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
People who say Daiteikoku is boring should fuck right off. Where is the fucking patch assholes?

Tirasangue

Barely Literate
Hey. I started Sengoku Rance some time ago, and I'm at the end of my playthrough. Just wanted to thank everyone, I used this post to kinda get the gist of the game.

Some posts here are so old I feel like I'm looking at a time-capsule though, when this post started I was 10 years old and couldn't understand english O.o.

Jason Liang

Arcane
... you're 17? Wow, to play this game when you're 17... ... I was still playing Shining Force when I was 17...

Actually, I was probably playing Diablo and Gabriel Knight: SotF.

Black

Arcane
I wanted to experience this glorious LP once again only to find that the materials are gone like tears in rain :negative:

Black

Arcane
Cheers, best house. You know, I played the shit out of SR and had vowed to buy it if it ever became officially translated and released. And it did. And so I did.
Now only if they'd officially translate the rest of big Rance games, like Kichikuou etc.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Cheers, best house. You know, I played the shit out of SR and had vowed to buy it if it ever became officially translated and released. And it did. And so I did.
Now only if they'd officially translate the rest of big Rance games, like Kichikuou etc.
They already did 5,6 and now 7 and are working on 1,2,8,9 and 10. I can only guess 3 and 4 are not too far behind. Kichikou might be stuck with the unofficial translation though, since it's not canon.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom