Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Galactic princess , sci fi FTL like

Mortmal

Arcane
With that title I expected a hentai at the very least.

Me too , thats the very first thing i thought of , but then again its on steam , steam= no sex .I really think it is worth looking into that project, spaceship survival sandbox they say.

space-gif-final-animv3.gif

FuelBlooded

Scholar
FTL did it first. *hipster response*

Ship colours look similar, it's like the brown-grey of space games, at least in FTL they had distinct colours and shapes.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
i foresee a flood of dildo ship screenshots on steam community pages if this ever makes it...

Mortmal

Arcane
I like the pixel art style, it reminds me of 90 adventure games like delphine software.Brown grey yes but its probably an early alpha subject to some changes.

abnaxus

Arcane
Patron
With that title I expected a hentai at the very least.

Me too , thats the very first thing i thought of , but then again its on steam , steam= no sex .I really think it is worth looking into that project, spaceship survival sandbox they say.

space-gif-final-animv3.gif
You can have sex in games on Steam (Witcher, etc) it's just so much of a hassle that for an indie dev it is not worth time and effort.

Angelo85

Arcane
Patron
kickstarter said:
To survive in space you will need to earn the best equipment:
powerful engines
mighty generators
deadly weapons
medic systems
research labs
control systems
Anyone else noticed how they ran out of colourful adjectives just three bullet points in?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The combat looks very awkard, just jangled blocks jamming into each other.

Snozgobler

Educated
I have to agree that the game looks awkward and (to me at least) based on that video not very fun. I did think it was funny though that the homing rockets kept blowing themselves up in the ship's own beam weapons at around 3:25. Stretch goal for competent missile AI?

Lemming42

Arcane
This looks promising, but I can't tell if that's because it's actually promising or if I'm just really starved for space games and the mention of FTL got me stoked.

Also, I watched the trailer and checked out the Kickstarter page, and I still can't tell what the game is actually about or what you're meant to do in it.

GlutenBurger

Cipher
Looks like Sim Tower, except the tower is flying around shooting at other towers.

A thought which reminds me of this. Now there's a game I'd toss money at.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom