Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

[Gameplay Guide] Rance X: Decisive Battle

dark knight

Literate
a>
how could i insert an image?

Sanatozaki

Barely Literate
how to get in breakthrough ending ? i save kamila and hornet but the quest didnt show me on turn 10..someone help xD

btw i double surpress zeth , is that wrong?

DrDustCell

Educated
It's been a good while since I last posted. I recently updated my game to 1.02, and collected the new cards- up to 939 (see below)

On 4chan and in some other forums, it's quite common to see 938 or 937 as the "complete" number, but they are most likely missing either Lv302 Dark Rance (pre 1.02) or Awakened Cessna (1.02).

Other commonly missed collection cards are:
- Royal History item from Leazas
- Rakan unit from Monsters
- Stone G unit from Monsters
- nude Kaybnyan unit from Gods/Demons
- nude Kaybwan unit from Gods/Demons

There's also that hacked card list, right? People are rightly curious if Chorus or Sieg, etc are in now. They still are not.
Here's the list of hacked cards that have not yet made it to v1.02, from yet another collection spreadsheet:
- トッポス
- 魔王 美樹
- 魔人 ジーク
- 1級神 ALICE
- 1級神 クエルプラン
- 1級魔神 ネプラカス
- 2級神 バスワルド
- 4級神 コーラス
- バンオペタの証B
- 言わ猿型黄金像
- KD挑戦権

JM0v4vm.jpg

See you all again in 1.03!

AkashiYuro

Barely Literate
It's been a good while since I last posted. I recently updated my game to 1.02, and collected the new cards- up to 939 (see below)

On 4chan and in some other forums, it's quite common to see 938 or 937 as the "complete" number, but they are most likely missing either Lv302 Dark Rance (pre 1.02) or Awakened Cessna (1.02).

Other commonly missed collection cards are:
- Royal History item from Leazas
- Rakan unit from Monsters
- Stone G unit from Monsters
- nude Kaybnyan unit from Gods/Demons
- nude Kaybwan unit from Gods/Demons

There's also that hacked card list, right? People are rightly curious if Chorus or Sieg, etc are in now. They still are not.
Here's the list of hacked cards that have not yet made it to v1.02, from yet another collection spreadsheet:
- トッポス
- 魔王 美樹
- 魔人 ジーク
- 1級神 ALICE
- 1級神 クエルプラン
- 1級魔神 ネプラカス
- 2級神 バスワルド
- 4級神 コーラス
- バンオペタの証B
- 言わ猿型黄金像
- KD挑戦権

JM0v4vm.jpg

See you all again in 1.03!
I know this is a stupid question but how can you get all your cards to rank 200 ?
p/s: Sorry for my bad english.

DrDustCell

Educated
v.1.03 is out and it's a MAJOR content update! (download here)

So far I count 29+1* new COLLECTIBLE cards for a v1.03 grand total of 969 cards, curated preview at the end of the post:

All are Part 1.

12 new Rances (cameos from R1 to R9)
7 new Shizukas (because poll, cameo from R2 onwards)
3 Suzume!!! (because poll)
1 Qoo (Evenicle cameo, not in patch notes, also a secretary)
1 Quelplan (angel ver)
1 Toppos
* 1 DK Rance (replacing previous one, this is the +1)
2 Shariela (reg/nude)
2 La Vaswald!!! (reg/nude)
1 Atlanta (naked ver- for dialogue)

After mode got a major overhaul with the addition of La Vaswald fight and the option to infinitely fight after bosses. A handful of Part 2 characters are now also available as drops in Part 1.

Lots of character/enemy skills and bios also had tweaks and additions. And treasure rarity has been rebalanced + now has 2 versions of a pity timer.

And speaking of timers, the game now shows how long you've been playing!

Here's how to get the new charas:
- You start with Qoo with a new Part 1 game.
- Quelplan, DK Rance, Toppos unlocked for drop after getting full clear achievement
- La Vaswald and nude unlocked after beating After mode La Vaswald
- the rest are just normal and NG+ unlock all character option drops.

Lastly, Alice, Chorus, Sieg, etc are still in the files (and updated even) but not yet implemented. Maybe in some ver 1.0x.

a8LyLNj.jpg

DrDustCell

Educated
Official 1.03 patch notes

更新内容

[Ver.1.03]

●各種調整
・実績[2部解放]条件緩和
[ホーネット無事][法王特典未使用]の達成を外しました。
セーブデータ互換の都合上、実績名の表示は元のままです。

・マエリータ隊を調整
実績[2部解放]達成後は、魔人討伐隊の強さに連動しなくなります。

●特殊レア(ウルトラレア)の固定発生ポイントを追加
各地域の魔物大将軍討伐クエストに1つ、ウルトラレアが必ず出現するポイントを設定。

●機能追加
・実績に総プレイ時間を表示

・現在プレイ中の[ランク][重ね]を統合部隊のそれと比べる事が出来るようにした
編成画面の[詳細]に統合部隊との比較表示を追加しました。
下側に統合部隊のデータ(記録されているデータ)が表示されます。
上側が現在のデータで、青表記になっている数字は統合部隊より上なので
このままゲームをクリアまで進めると統合部隊データが更新されます。

●無茶苦茶カードの変更
周回ボーナス[なんでも有り]によってのみ発生する設定度外視の無茶苦茶なキャラには、
他のキャラと区別がつくようカードに表示を加えました([特])。
また、発生タイミングを4ターン以降に変更しました。

●キャラクター追加
人気投票の結果を反映して
・ランス(男性一位) 12枚
・志津香(女性一位) 7枚
・鈴女 (追加希望一位) 3枚

・トッポス
・クエルプラン
・魔王??(制限) (?? = ネタバレ防止の為に名前を伏せています)
処理関係上、既に統合部隊に[魔王??]をお持ちの場合は一旦削除します。

↑上記分は、実績[全クリア]達成後、周回ボーナス[なんでも有り]にて発生

・シャリエラ(制限)
・全裸シャリエラ

↑上記分は、周回ボーナス[なんでも有り]にて発生

・全裸アトランタ

●キャラクターやスキルの調整
サイゼル裸、ハウゼル裸 それぞれスキルを[Fレーザー][Sレーザー]に変更
ランス裸 スキル[全裸愛]追加
リクチェル スキル[コレクション]追加
カミーラ スキル追加(強化)、グループをゼスに変更
魔女リクチェル 周回ボーナス[なんでも有り]にて1部から発生するように変更

スキル[ワーグの裸香] バランス調整
スキル[車懸りの剣] 強化
スキル[鬼畜アタック] 強化
スキル[手裏剣]等 敵の行動を止めるスキルに制限を追加
行動止めが成功すると以後成功確率が下がる(効果は同一ラウンド中のみ)

●アフター修正
・[vsバスワルド]を追加
発生条件:実績[全クリア]、統合部隊にサイゼル裸、ハウゼル裸、ユキちゃん、火炎書士を所持

・各種vsの再戦を可能に
・限界ターン99を追加
・敵ののスキルを調整

DrDustCell

Educated
jampowder
Can't find path, perhaps because of the special \ character your region uses. But you can just manually copy paste the files from the installer and it will work the same!

King Diamond

Literate
i have installed all the patches but Qoo Still doesn't appear in the game when i begin a new game. is it a bug or needs another card to appear?

King Diamond

Literate
DrDustCel, Do you know how to raise the drop rate of cards from JAPAN in Rance X? I'm trying to complete all the achievements or at least what i can do, and one with i'm having problems is the 40 cards fo JAPAN.

Reine

Literate
hello there, i just play Rance X and got bad ending where i have to fight a guy with girls on his arms, and so i started over and currently at turn 5, i stopped there since i heard that we have to conquer Shangri-La in order to get into A route, but i don't know which the Shangri-La quest orz........ since i can't read japanese xD

King Diamond

Literate
The A route ending most easy to achieve is "From the sea", you need to pick ship route (Blue option) in the Free cities when figthing Rei (electric guy). You need to save Miki before Turn 6 or else Kayblis (Dude with girl arms) become Demon King and it's bad end again. Conquering Shangri-La stops enemy reinforcements so that countries don't fall easily. And if things go well for you then you can save hornet.

Here's a guide that could help you http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Rance_X:Walkthrough

This is the mission to save Miki

savemiki_1.png

This is the mission to conquer Shangri-La

shang.png

and this one to save Hornet

hornet.png

DrDustCell

Educated
King Diamond

There are certain bonuses, items, achievements (eg Tiny Reach E), and characters (eg Plupet) that increase treasure rarity but in the end it's really just a matter of brute forcing through 1) Save scumming from a previous turn, 2) Using SpoilerAL/CheatEngine to play the base phase mission for red chests repeatedly, or 3) Just play dozens more playthroughs.

If you have certain characters you want to get, I'll be happy to advise if they must be unlocked first or just gated by RNG.

For reference, here is a google docs listing all acquirable characters and items (except for a single one- Lv320 Dark Rance, but noted on the side):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sgZqf739DlPEiO7ArdceW0HQulxcw1RViCFJ5nSgFnU/edit#gid=0

DrDustCell

Educated
Ah I don't believe that's too difficult to unlock. You just need to visit Japan and complete the mission. (NOT Japan route by losing a country)

It's the one where you fight the black youkai. Not sure if you *have* to win that battle, but they should be immediately available after that as "regular" rares along with one nude of each. Will also unlock them immediately for NG+ all cards available bonus.

Reine

Literate
thanks for the help King Diamond, so i already conquer Shangri-La, find Miki, and save Hornet, is there any way to prevent Miki being kidnapped by Kayblis? maybe i choose the wrong choice on Floating Castle route? in the end i got I Defeated the Demon King Though ending xD, also Warg only appear on Turn 9 with a City that still have 2 Demon Lords right?? also does it matter when Cordoba died at turn 6???? does it affect the entire route??

King Diamond

Literate
Ah I don't believe that's too difficult to unlock. You just need to visit Japan and complete the mission. (NOT Japan route by losing a country)

It's the one where you fight the black youkai. Not sure if you *have* to win that battle, but they should be immediately available after that as "regular" rares along with one nude of each. Will also unlock them immediately for NG+ all cards available bonus.
Thanks for the advice, i did it in hard mode to get Kurobe (black youkai) and Masamune in the last chest and after that the 4 wives came out in the next turn.

thanks for the help King Diamond, so i already conquer Shangri-La, find Miki, and save Hornet, is there any way to prevent Miki being kidnapped by Kayblis? maybe i choose the wrong choice on Floating Castle route? in the end i got I Defeated the Demon King Though ending xD
Miki will always be kidnapped in Turn 11, you got to rescue her asap, if you met the conditions (check the guide i gave you) to proceed by sea, the rescue of Miki begins in turn 12 and the final battle in Turn 13.

also Warg only appear on Turn 9 with a City that still have 2 Demon Lords right??
Defeating Warg is not a priority, doesn't affect the route, she always appear in a country with few enemies (A country with a Monster commander + 1 Dark Lord or only a Monster commander) as a last support for them. To beat her you need cards in Rank 51 or upper, cards below that Rank will automatically be unable to participate in the battle.

also does it matter when Cordoba died at turn 6???? does it affect the entire route??
Cordoba die by the end of Turn 6 only if you have defeated a Dark Lord in Leazas, if you manage to mantain Leazas alive until Turn 7 then he can still be alive, but his death doesn't affect the route.

Last edited:

Reine

Literate
thanks for the answer, sorry for asking so much xD the guide in that site kinda straight-forward, and kinda make me confused xD currently i'm on my 4th playthrough, everything went smoothly by doing double supression ( have to load so many times tho ), just hoping that i can reach A ending this time xD

Reine

Literate
so, i manage to finish it again and got A ending from Sea thanks for you guys's answer xD, seems like i made a mistake, since Sill killed by Bird in Epilogue ( i didn't liberate Zeth )....... also for breakthrough ending, does it really have for Zeth to fall on 5th turn????

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom