Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Games where you can be the bad guy

octavius

Arcane
Patron
Wizardry 4
Natuk

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Have to share this

Early SoU - a bandit took a woman's baby hostage, went to get the child, ended up killing both the bandit and baby, then told the woman her baby didn't survive, she went into shock, then I told her I lied her and that her child is actually alive, she briefly rejoiced, then I said no I was just joking your baby is really dead

Some of the evil dialogue options in even the base NWN always made me laugh, like when the little girl wanted to keep the ring for sweet, sentimental reasons you'd gone through trouble to get and you had the choice of something like: "Either you give me that ring right now, or I'LL BE PRYING IT FROM YOUR COLD, DEAD HANDS!!!" In fact, it was the first time I saw an unambiguously evil C&C in a cRPG. You'd expect that with psychopathic modders like the murder hobo simulator mod for Oblivion mentioned in my earlier post but not triple A developers. There's hope for the world.

luj1

You're all shills
Vatnik
Have to share this

Early SoU - a bandit took a woman's baby hostage, went to get the child, ended up killing both the bandit and baby, then told the woman her baby didn't survive, she went into shock, then I told her I lied her and that her child is actually alive, she briefly rejoiced, then I said no I was just joking your baby is really dead

Some of the evil dialogue options in even the base NWN always made me laugh, like when the little girl wanted to keep the ring for sweet, sentimental reasons you'd gone through trouble to get and you had the choice of something like: "Either you give me that ring right now, or I'LL BE PRYING IT FROM YOUR COLD, DEAD HANDS!!!" In fact, it was the first time I saw an unambiguously evil C&C in a cRPG. You'd expect that with psychopathic modders like the murder hobo simulator mod for Oblivion mentioned in my earlier post but not triple A developers. There's hope for the world.

NwN is underrated

Zenithsan

Educated
Hands down the best game with REALLY EVIL "Hero" is Bunny Black.
You are an adventurer who reaches the deepest level of a dungeon, but lose to the dungeon boss.
She makes you her servant, so now you live in the dungeon with a whole society of demons, and you hunt down all the foolish humans that dares to adventure in your master's dominion.

Oh and also you rape them.

Last edited:

Late Bloomer

Scholar
The Quest has evil options for most quests, and at the end of the base game you can basically make a deal with the devil and become the tyrant ruler of the world. You get your own castle, the skybox turns red to reflect your decision, and most NPC's react with awe and fear towards you.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
I had to look up Bunny Black. Sure looks evil. Too evil. It looks "we're gonna hunt you down and lynch you, defiler of children!" levels of evil. I certainly wouldn't want to be caught dead (in Hell or wherever) with it.

XgZ8jJa.jpg

Late Bloomer

Scholar
I had to look up Bunny Black. Sure looks evil. Too evil. It looks "we're gonna hunt you down and lynch you, defiler of children!" levels of evil. I certainly wouldn't want to be caught dead (in Hell or wherever) with it.

XgZ8jJa.jpg

Here is the actual cast of the game. Ignore JackofOwls fixations.
xGfE8U7.jpg

And remember. Being evil in a videogame doesnt make you evil. And fictional characters arent real. Leave the weebs alone.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane

XgZ8jJa.jpg

Here is the actual cast of the game. Ignore JackofOwls fixations.
xGfE8U7.jpg

And remember. Being evil in a videogame doesnt make you evil. And fictional characters arent real. Leave the weebs alone.

Here's the actual Bunny Black shot I meant to post. Ignore Late Bloomer's creepy apologetics above. But hey, there's nothing wrong with little prepubescent girls in halter tops climbing around between the legs of adult males, or being otherwise little devils with devilish little thoughts... that is if you live in Late Bloomer's world.

sbUSKBb.jpg

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Just illustrating a point that there is likely something wrong with you, late bloomer, for being an apologist for this stuff. Maybe your user name says it all and explains everything.

Well thank goodness you are done posting pics, creep.
As for my name. Its because I have spent years lurking and decided to join very late. Hence the name Late Bloomer. This is the 2nd time you have made fun of my name. The first time I believe you called me a virgin. You are a strange dude.

V Rising is a recent game that you can be evil in. It feels like the world is against you as you are going about your business harvesting and crafting. Everyone else seems pretty wicked too. But there is no doubt as you go about you hunting that you are hunting people, wildlife, and causing some major issues with the world at large. You build a castle that houses servants. To get the servants you have to dominate a human soul by placing them in coffins at your castle. You await the transformation and then are able to use them for your vampiric neeeds. The entire game has a pretty cool gothic evil vibe.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Just illustrating a point that there is likely something wrong with you, late bloomer, for being an apologist for this stuff. Maybe your user name says it all and explains everything.

Well thank goodness you are done posting pics, creep.
As for my name. Its because I have spent years lurking and decided to join very late. Hence the name Late Bloomer. This is the 2nd time you have made fun of my name. The first time I believe you called me a virgin. You are a strange dude..

Says the man who apologizes for Bunny Black stuff that's borderline lolicon. And I'm sorry but that username does not incur respect. Trust me, no one is thinking anything when they see that username but: "Late bloomer? I'll bet." The baby in the avatar doesn't help much either.

lefthandblack

Arcane
Says the man who apologizes for Bunny Black stuff that's borderline lolicon. And I'm sorry but that username does not incur respect. Trust me, no one is thinking anything when they see that username but: "Late bloomer? I'll bet." The baby in the avatar doesn't help much either.

sbUSKBb.jpg

I think the children in those pics are supposed to be the protagonists children, though I guess that might not stop him from fucking them.

Also you sound like a fag.

KotOR I & II, Neverwinter Nights, Jade Empire.

I enjoy both KotORs evil paths in different ways. It's more fun to play K1 as a tragic fall, starting off good and slowly taking the more "expedient" choices as time goes on, until you dive in post revelation/Bastila abduction on Korriban. More than enough motivation by then whether your character is desperate to reunite with his stolen tsundere or wanting revenge on the Jedi for playing him for a chump. K2 can be extremely satisfying, either exposing the council's weak ideological convictions or even opposing Kreia's idea of how the Sith should operate. Many possibilities there.

Late Bloomer

Scholar

I know nothing about Bunny Black other than what was posted here. But when I did an image search the original pic you posted didnt show up. Instead it just looked like any other jrpg vn type game. But yeah, I dont think playing violent games causes violence. Your posts picking on weebs gets tiresome. You always go for the low hanging fruit. As if you playing those mindless fucking shooters you like is any better. You go looking for shit that isnt there. Projecting this weird fascination you have with weeb culture as if you are so above it. And yet there you are posting pictures imagining things that arent even happening. You didnt play that game. You have no fuckiing clue whats going on. But instead you imagine shit and post it. Its weird dude. Stop.

As for the username, I am not trying to command respect with it. I just thought it was funny and I am an enormous Fallout fan. I thought the start of Fallout 3 was very creative and was reminded of it when choosing a Vault Boy avatar. And it fit the name I wanted to use. I used to think your avatar was funny until I started noticing a creepy trend to your posts. Then it became bizarre. I mean I suppose you could be a goat fucking furry. Intstead I just think you are a creepy asshole who looks for fights. If you are going to continue to be a creep towards me at least contribute to the post.

Sims. I think because the game is mostly comedic in its style it gets looked over as being an outlet for evil deeds. Over the years the Sims series has let you do some truly evil things. The total amounts of creative deaths is on par with any game series I can think of. Maybe a fighting game like Eternal Champions might have more creative ones. (Anyone remember that game?)

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Death

You can create some truly hideous rooms of death and destruction. From pools surrounded by walls with no way out, a doorless room of starvation , a room filled with firework and a low ceiling, have the sim of your choosing fix faulty electronics in the rain and the list goes on.

The latest version of the sims, The Sims 4 has an evil trait you can choose. Here is the description

These Sims become Happy around Sims with negative Moodlets, can Laugh Maniacally and Discuss Evil Plans, and become Angry when interacting with Good Sims.

Here are some of the latest ways to be evil to sims in the Sims 4.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane

sbUSKBb.jpg

I think the children in those pics are supposed to be the protagonists children, though I guess that might not stop him from fucking them.

Also you sound like a fag.
Better to be a fag than- well, whatever it is you probably are. fasgs are excepted in most socities today, except maybe one certain one big one where goat fucking is permissable

I know nothing about Bunny Black other than what was posted here. But when I did an image search the original pic you posted didnt show up. Instead it just looked like any other jrpg vn type game. But yeah, I dont think playing violent games causes violence. Your posts picking on weebs gets tiresome. You always go for the low hanging fruit. As if you playing those mindless fucking shooters you like is any better. You go looking for shit that isnt there. Projecting this weird fascination you have with weeb culture as if you are so above it. And yet there you are posting pictures imagining things that arent even happening. You didnt play that game. You have no fuckiing clue whats going on. But instead you imagine shit and post it. Its weird dude. Stop.

As for the username, I am not trying to command respect with it. I just thought it was funny and I am an enormous Fallout fan. I thought the start of Fallout 3 was very creative and was reminded of it when choosing a Vault Boy avatar. And it fit the name I wanted to use. I used to think your avatar was funny until I started noticing a creepy trend to your posts. Then it became bizarre. I mean I suppose you could be a goat fucking furry. Intstead I just think you are a creepy asshole who looks for fights. If you are g to continue to be a creep towards me at least contribute to the post.

Sims. I think because the game is mostly comedic in its style it gets looked over as being an outlet for evil deeds. Over the years the Sims series has let you do some truly evil things. The total amounts of creative deaths is on par with any game series I can think of. Maybe a fighting game like Eternal Champions might have more creative ones. (Anyone remember that game?)

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Death

You can create some truly hideous rooms of death and destruction. From pools surrounded by walls with no way out, a doorless room of starvation , a room filled with firework and a low ceiling, have the sim of your choosing fix faulty electronics in the rain and the list goes on.

The latest version of the sims, The Sims 4 has an evil trait you can choose. Here is the description

These Sims become Happy around Sims with negative Moodlets, can Laugh Maniacally and Discuss Evil Plans, and become Angry when interacting with Good Sims.

Here are some of the latest ways to be evil to sims in the Sims 4.

Late Bloomer, how long did it take you to write that long long off-topic post? And all for just little ol' me. I feel so special and a little guilty that I can't return that sentiment about you, and just consider you an absolute cunt who tries to take the high road after starting all this shit in another topic with that out-of-the-blue insult hurled at me. You don't fool us, you droning fuckwit. So I look for fights? Obviously you suffer from either severe stupidity and can't even remember or possibly it's mental illness/early dementia. Either way, you are a useless, ignorant cunt who should have lurked a lot longer than you did to make a first post. Learn the etiquette of the dex before you blunder again. There, I only took five minutes to write this. For the sake of not boring the codex bros with your long winded TLDR rationalizations, please stop now... or please die... or do something to spare us.

Edited: it just occurred to me that after reading about your thing for the sims, you might have a vagina. Is this true? If so, please replace all the male pronouns I've used in my posts towards you with the appropriate gender designations.

Last edited:

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Better to be a fag than- well, whatever it is you probably are. fasgs are excepted in most socities today, except maybe one certain one big one where goat fucking is permissable

And you would know all about that goat fucking one wouldnt you? Fucking creep. Now contribute to the post or stfu.

Champions Return to Arms the sequel to Champions of Norrath. At the beginning of the game you are given a choice of wether you will be good or evil. And depending on what you choose it will impact the entire narrative of the game. It will also determine certain bosses throughout the game inclduing who the end boss will be. If you are evil you fight Mithaniel Marr, the god of Valor and if you are good you fight Cazic Thule the God of Fear. Its pretty awesome being able to see the two sides like that. It provided good replayability. I sure wish they would release Champions 1 and 2 again. For whatever reason the Snowblind engine is such a fucking pain to deal with emulation wise.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane

And you would know all about that goat fucking one wouldnt you? Fucking creep. Now contribute to the post or stfu.

Champions Return to Arms the sequel to Champions of Norrath. At the beginning of the game you are given a choice of wether you will be good or evil. And depending on what you choose it will impact the entire narrative of the game. It will also determine certain bosses throughout the game inclduing who the end boss will be. If you are evil you fight Mithaniel Marr, the god of Valor and if you are good you fight Cazic Thule the God of Fear. Its pretty awesome being able to see the two sides like that. It provided good replayability. I sure wish they would release Champions 1 and 2 again. For whatever reason the Snowblind engine is such a fucking pain to deal with emulation wise.

Hey, if the goat in my avatar must mean I fuck goats, then what does the baby in your avatar mean? At least goat-fucking has more or less been tolerated if not accepted in most cultures, ancient and present, but as far as what you might be doing- well, you're on your own with that one.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane
Anyone play the well-regarded Saleron's Gambit modules for NWN? In part 1, there's a point where you can choose to go off on adventures or stay to help defend your hometown and the friends and loved ones you grew up with from invaders. As I left for further adventures, I heard my best friend yell, "Coward! How could you?!" At the game's conclusion, you get an epilogue describing how everyone in your hometown was slaughtered by the invaders. I felt evil doing that, but was it a truly evil choice or a selfish, moral one? Did anyone play this module and stay? I wonder if it led to a different main quest branch or just a single battle then you and your would-be dead bestie set off for adventures together.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
Hey, if the goat in my avatar must mean I fuck goats, then what does the baby in your avatar mean? At least goat-fucking has more or less been tolerated if not accepted in most cultures, ancient and present, but as far as what you might be doing- well, you're on your own with that one.

I see a good father on mine.

Then I see a dude riding a goat on another. Until you start going off on another of your psychotic rants. Then I see you for the goat fucking creep you are.

In Enclave you have the Light campaign and the Dark Campaign. In the Dark campaign you side with the great demon Vatar. The entire storyline is different. The characters you can play as are different. Its a failry grim game overall. Doing the dark campaign only contributes to the grimness. Its a very janky game. I guess the version on steam had some adware attached to it. Best to stick to the old ones.

Jack Of Owls

Arcane

I see a good father on mine.

Then I see a dude riding a goat on another. Until you start going off on another of your psychotic rants. Then I see you for the goat fucking creep you are.

In Enclave you have the Light campaign and the Dark Campaign. In the Dark campaign you side with the great demon Vatar. The entire storyline is different. The characters you can play as are different. Its a failry grim game overall. Doing the dark campaign only contributes to the grimness. Its a very janky game. I guess the version on steam had some adware attached to it. Best to stick to the old ones.

I picture fallout boy and many vault dwellers being sterile due to traces of radiation over the years (there must have been some residue radiation coming down the ventilation ducts or something for so many generations). Add that to this idea I have of you not being able to perform with a female and I just can't imagine you being a father, good or bad, late bloomer. But I can imagine you having, um, relations with that baby. Forgive me.

Late Bloomer

Scholar
I picture fallout boy and many vault dwellers being sterile due to traces of radiation over the years (there must have been some residue radiation coming down the ventilation ducts or something for so many generations). Add that to this idea I have of you not being able to perform with a female and I just can't imagine you being a father, good or bad, late bloomer. But I can imagine you having, um, relations with that baby. Forgive me.

I am not surprised that is what you see, creep. Your imagination does you no favors.

lefthandblack

Arcane
Here is a short list specifically curated for this thread, at least one of them contains some optional goat-fucking for all of you goat-fucking connoisseurs.

Listed in order of evilness from teehee ur so evil! to Holy Fuck thats inventive!

Tecmo's Deception > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecmo's_Deception:_Invitation_to_Darkness
Tecmo's Deception: Invitation to Darkness is a role-playing video game released by Tecmo in 1996 for the original PlayStation. Although often referred to simply as "Deception", the game's official title is Tecmo's Deception.[1] Tecmo's Deception was released as Kokumeikan (刻命館) in Japan, and as Devil's Deception in Europe. The game inverts the common tropes of role-playing video games by placing the player in the role of an evil lord who must use traps and monsters to kill the adventuring parties which invade his castle. As the story progresses, the player character learns he has been the victim of multiple deceptions, and must decide whether to proceed with his plan to revive the Devil or convert to the cause of good.

Strive 4 Power > https://strive4power.itch.io/
Strive an adult, text based Fantasy Slave Management game. You take a role of an aspiring young Mage, who takes a possession over a mansion and aims to achieve greatness.

• Take control and direct procedurally generated NPCs with over 15 fantasy themed and monster races
  • Develop and upgrade your mansion to unlock new tools and possiblities
  • Brew potions and learn spells to affect and change your servants
  • Customize and train your main character
  • Fight and capture strangers and criminals to descipline them to your liking, or merely sell them away
  • Follow the lengthy main quest or discover minor side charcters with their original storylines which will be influenced by your actions
Corruption of Champions > https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC/Main_Page

Corruption of Champions is an erotic text based and browser based flash game. The player assumes the role of a recently-extradited citizen of a village, where it has become a tradition that every year a "Champion" is chosen to battle against demons to protect the village. Thus, they have sent the player through a portal to an unknown dimension in which they will choose their own path in order to either fight the evil or embrace it.

Jack O Nine > https://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Jack-o-nine
At the intersection between all worlds, surrounded by the mystical Fogs since the dawn of time, stands Eternal Rome; a city of opportunity and loss, and of incredible wealth and equally incredible poverty. Human life is cheap here, but it's still possible to accurately estimate its value. Especially when you're a slaver. It's a dirty business, but one that will net you wealth and power in society. Take on the role of a slaver. Buy girls with varied personalities, or obtain them through unique combat. Make them subordinate to your will. Train and mentor them. And then sell them for a profit. Or take them for yourself. It's up to you. After all, you are their absolute master. You - the Jack-o-nine-tails!

Free cities > https://freecities.fandom.com/wiki/FreeCities_Wiki
Free Cities (FC) is a text-only slave management game, and is FC Author's first project. It includes graphic content of many kinds, and is intended for adults only. FC is created using Twine 2's Sugarcube 2 story format, and is available in a ~10mb .html file. Any device and browser capable of opening an .html can run it, though it isn't optimized for small screens.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom