Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Read Giant Wusses: A Dominions 5 tourney LP

Lucumo

Educated
Hmm, watched one Dominions tournament where sqeecoo played Jotunheim and got owned by Ulm, after Ulm got into a war with another nation where he lost a lot of army, and then getting attacked by Vanheim and Jotunheim where Vanheim took Ulm's W, S and E while Jotunheim came from the North, only to get his main army bitch-slapped by Ulm and then later again on Jotunheim's capital into his eventual death (hadn't the game ended before that). To be fair, he managed to destroy Na'Ba with the help of two other players in that game relatively early...
And in the tournament I'm just watching, sqeecoo is playing Mictlan and got eliminated first by Jotunheim in a 1v1...probably because he was too bad at expanding, like losing three expansion battles in a single turn, lol. Even Pythium, who had a disaster bump early on to his N, then the Southern border guy opening hostilities and then another disaster bump in the E into a 1v2 vs the N and S players managed to hold on longer, despite being engaged on way earlier. Same with Na'Ba who is fighting a 1v3 and just beat one guy's main army.
Considering these atrocious showings, the rest of this LR would probably be NSFL and would cause people like Grimwulf to die from arteries busting.

khepri

Barely Literate
Extremely sad to stumble upon this glorious thread years later and discover that it is abandoned and that Grimwulf is no longer posting.
I was just beginning to like him.

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
Extremely sad to stumble upon this glorious thread years later and discover that it is abandoned and that Grimwulf is no longer posting.
I was just beginning to like him.
Read his Rimworld and Dwarf Fortress thread if you want a good time. And then despair some more because we likely won't have anything more from him

Infinitum

Scholar
[...] Considering these atrocious showings, the rest of this LR would probably be NSFL and would cause people like Grimwulf to die from arteries busting.
Libelous nonsense. Not only does that besmirch sqeecoo's good name and evident ability, it would also imply that he only did well in the decline games because the rest of us are easily manipulated idiots - which is laughably patently obviously not really as of yet unconfirmed fuck.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom