Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Give out tags more liberally.

Is Darklands the best RPG?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ol' Willy

Arcane
Zionist Agent Vatnik
kikes have no problems calling anyone they disagree with "a Hitler" but when you ask for
literally_hitler.png
you never get it

If you were literally Hitler you would be (depending on your view of history) dead in a bunker in Berlin in 1945, hiding out in Argentina under a false name, or a brain in a vat on the dark side of the moon.

Bester

⚰️☠️⚱️
Patron
Vatnik
What I'd be interested in is tagging a group of people by their tag. Like in discord you can type @group-name.

Jacob

Pronouns: Nick/Her
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy
I think we should be more conservative when giving out tags. Liberalism is WRONG after all.

smaug

Secular Koranism with Israeli Characteristics
Patron
Dumbfuck
Insert Title Here
I want the “I am not a productive Member” but I don’t see it on the list. SAD BRO

MerchantKing

Learned
I would like my Zionist agent tag please. For free.
Cool it with the prosemitic remarks.
No!
Is it you anon?
No. I am just a humble merchant. The wife scholar is a different guy.
Are you male?
You should know that rule 29 of the internet states: "In the internet all girls are men and all kids are undercover FBI agents." So there are only men and FBI agents on the internet.

gabel

fork's latest account
Patron
Well, they're doing the opposite, as evidenced by the removal of Vic's Bethestard tag.

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
We have so many yet so few are actually used.

https://rpgcodex.net/forums/smiles/titles/
DarkUnderlord gives them out randomly.

whenever he's butthurt about Russia or sth
Tags should be specific to forums.

Vatnik, zionist, ukrop tags should be displayed only in the GD forum.

Bethestard, fanboi, queen of faggotry and so on should be displayed only in the gaming forums.

I'm not retarded enough to ''downvote" good posts from pro-ukrop posters but I do know that some retarded pro-ukrop posters are downvoting me because of the Vatnik tag. It makes no sense.

Also consider this: if you let the political tags in the gaming forums then people will troll about those political tags because they are there ... despite the fact that political views have nothing to do with most games. It's simply fuel for shit posting.

DarkUnderlord Tag everyone all you want but at least do it in a smart way.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom