Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Give out tags more liberally.

Is Darklands the best RPG?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Socrates

Bonfire Kindler
Patron
Enjoy the Revolution! Another revolution around the sun that is.
The ubermensch one is :obviously:

I am formally petitioning to have all tags mentioning Sawyer, Fargo, and Bethesda to be replaced by a special BioWhore tag. I am the personification of incline and have not wasted my time with the 3 listed designers/companies. I am not, however, above going to bat for DA:O, gushing about ME1 or ashamed of enjoying KOTOR more than KOTOR 2.

While I'm on the topic, I would consider it a personal favour to be instated with the tag:
1712101913675.png

I encourage everyone to play Space Rangers, The Void, Pathologic, Black Book and the ~60 games created by the Rus I've added to the Codex List of RPGs Thread. I will review an unhealthy amount of this jank just to be considered for the honour of hoisting that flag above my profile picture.

Yours Truly,
BosanskiSeljak

A vatnik AND a Ukraine supporter? Now that's a new one!
Butthurt rightoids retards sperging and feigning outrage when they don't get approval like the alpha males they desperately want to be.
You Codex schizos need to get your facts straight. Am I a rightoid/alpha male LARPer or am I a butthurt vatnik/Z dicksucker/cuck who puts pussy on a pedestal or a hohol/globohomo follower or a nazi who needs to be exterminated?

I can't wait to add something more to the list, as long as retards like Marat Are around
I called it a few days back:obviously:

Hydro

Educated
russian_rpg_fan.gif

Wow, looks like an artefact from the times when RPGs were all about uniting people from all around.
I didn't even get this one even though I'm one of the biggest rus jank shills on this site :(
I doubt it’s the meaning behind it, although it does indeed sound ambiguously.

DarkUnderlord can you recall what was the intended meaning — a somebody Russian loving RPGs in general, or a fan of Russian RPGs (there weren’t many to start with).

Hydro

Educated
russian_rpg_fan.gif

Wow, looks like an artefact from the times when RPGs were all about uniting people from all around.
I didn't even get this one even though I'm one of the biggest rus jank shills on this site :(

DarkUnderlord can you recall what was the intended meaning — a somebody Russian loving RPGs in general, or a fan of Russian RPGs (there weren’t many to start with).
DarkUnderlord can I have it? Please?

russian_rpg_fan.gif

DarkUnderlord can I have it? Please?
Start review rus jank or bring it up at any relevant opportunity, you're nowhere near my level fag

Ryzer

Arcane
Can I have edgy tag please? It will be well with the other red. Russian rpg lover and vatnik tag should go hand in hand too.

Last edited:

Tavar

Cipher
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In
I'm morbidly curious about the "virigin queen" tag. Who created that and for what reason?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom