Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Global Kinect Fanboy Conference (E3) Running

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Terrible games all around, with the exception of Rayman. Can't believe I watched most of this, what a waste of time.
They didn't even have hilariously bad presentations ala Tak one-mirrion-troops Fujii. I've had enough, I doubt Sony's conference will be much different from Microsoft's, waggle games and shitty shooters, so I won't be missing much.
Jesus Christ, it was bad.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
BIA and Sims Social - so pathetic.

Especially that social shit, it actually seems to encourage spending your life indoors with facebook serving all your social needs.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
1307400626.png

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Sony's is gonna suck. Move is more fail than kinect (if that's possible), some shitty portable no one cares about, and 3D.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Ok, 3D stuff was a little bit interesting, but now they are going derp with Move... :M

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Yeah the 3D screen for dual co-op without splitscreen sounds good, but $500 for a 24" screen is a lot of potato.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Bioshock - :what:

Edit: I have a feeling Sony's people are pointing guns at Ken Levine's family right now. :lol:

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
FaChoi said:
Eve Online- Now featuring console shooting action
Is that what the Swedish chef was going on about? I couldn't figure it out

swedish_chef1251766987.jpg

Jurga Borga Dusten

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
FaChoi said:
ok 10 mins of we so sorrowrey
Well, i got Oddworld: Abe's Exodus for PSP for free as part of welcome back program so i accept their apology.

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
FaChoi said:
Yeah, seems they'll be linked with console players fighing as marines in an fps while pc players hire them or fight in space or something.

So PC gaming master race will hire dirty console peasants to do the dirty job? :smug:

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Lol @ shining yellow blocks.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom