Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Global Kinect Fanboy Conference (E3) Running

Hamster

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex USB, 2014
Social action rpg.

:what:

FaChoi

Educated
Hamster said:
FaChoi said:
Yeah, seems they'll be linked with console players fighing as marines in an fps while pc players hire them or fight in space or something.

So PC gaming master race will hire dirty console peasants to do the dirty job? :smug:

Looks that way.
DUST514 said:
In future expansions you will be able to project military force for attack and defence of planetary installations. That will be where DUST 514 will connect with EVE.

Also released in this expansion will be the social networking platform previously known as COSMOS, it has now been renamed "EVE Gate". Eve Gate will eventually allow interaction between the players of Eve Online and Dust 514.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Tune in tomorrow when Nintendo shows its Wii Wii and all the fanboys swoon.

Multi-headed Cow

I want Torchlight 2 info. WHERE'S MY TORCHLIGHT 2 INFO

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS FOOD FOR THOUGHT WHO IS MORE RETARTED MICROSOFT AND EA FOR MAKING THIS SHIT OR YOU GUYS FOR LAPPING IT UP AND HANGING ON EVERY WORD LLOLLOLLOLL

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
I don't care about any of this stuff since it's mostly console and I just own a pc...I'm just here to rage.

J_J_M

Educated
Excidium said:
-Remember when Mass Effect was an RPG?
Me neither.

Funny how when the interviewer asked about RPG elements, the guy stuttered: "we've really UGH UGH deepened the whole RPG experience, so you're not just getting access to new powers now, you also choose what versions of those powers you want... So we're moving up ahead here...", then swept the matter under the rug.

04:32 http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-20 ... ect/714902

:decline:

I guess by this guy's logic the Jedi Knight games are RPGs, because you can choose between good and evil and what powers you want to use.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
BLOBERT said:
BROS FOOD FOR THOUGHT WHO IS MORE RETARTED MICROSOFT AND EA FOR MAKING THIS SHIT OR YOU GUYS FOR LAPPING IT UP AND HANGING ON EVERY WORD LLOLLOLLOLL

DONT GET ALL PHILOSOPHICAL ON ME BRO

Multi-headed Cow said:
I want Torchlight 2 info. WHERE'S MY TORCHLIGHT 2 INFO

Tuesday.

BLOBERT said:

WHO IS MORE RETARDED THE ONE THAT IS LAPPING IT UP AND HANGING ON EVERY WORD LLOLLOLLOLL OR THE ONE WHO IS LAPPING UP THE THINGS THAT ARE WRITTEN BY THE PEEPS WHO ARE LAPPING IT UP AND HANGING ON EVERY WORD LOLOLOL

FOOD FOR THOUGHT ISNT IT

WELL ACTUALLY IT ISNT ITS A P FUCKING STUPID THING TO SAY

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Most drawn out opening montage ever? YES WE GET IT YOU LOVE ZELDA

They get some creds for pimpin with an actual orchestra though

Shigeru Mayamoto or whateves is on scene, bows Asian style

KalosKagathos

Learned
Miyamoto talks about the importance of music.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom