Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GOG.com

Melcar

Arcane
image.png

I don't know, demon mommy, 99€ is a whole lot...

What in the fuck? Is that price real?

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
The art for the mysterious lady, is that based on one of the devs that used to host the livestreams? Seems really alike.

VGMG

Novice
The art for the mysterious lady, is that based on one of the devs that used to host the livestreams? Seems really alike.
Yulia, yes I do see some similarities as well now that you mention it. The chin and cheekbones being the most perceivable difference between the two.

Melcar

Arcane
I would avoid all Crystal Dynamics TRs. I guess if you insist you can try Anniversary.
As far as TR games go, the original first three Core Design games are the only TR games.

Lacrymas

Arcane
Pathfinder: Wrath
Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
As someone who's recently played NuTombRaider and thinks it's a bit shit, which of the older Tomb Raiders is worth a go? Isn't there other that is considered better than the others? Anniversary perhaps?
I've generally heard nothing but praise for 1 and The Last Revelation. 2 is generally positive, and 3 I believe is the hardest of the original series. Chronicles if you really like the gameplay, it was just something to pass the time between TLR and AoD. Angel of Darkness is a buggy, unfinished mess that never got fixed. As for the Crystal Dynamix series, I liked Legend, but there's no denying it was decline. It is TR, but with all the typical design trademarks of the era. Cutscene-heavy, lots of weird unlockable content, and following the usual TPS design template, that ironically enough was inspired by the earlier TR games. The later ones failed to hold my interest.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom