Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

spookyheart

Educated

Lucumo

Educated
There was a video I meant to watch called something like "Dynasty Warriors 3 was special" or "Dynasty Warriors 3 was the best one"...And when I search now, I can NOT find it. This is annoying, did YT take it down, or is the search engine algo really that terrible?

Does anyone know what I am talking about? It seemed comfy. And the title is correct. 3 is the best one to this day.
A bad search engine means you will spend more time on the website. So it's clearly working as intended.

Heard that too but as a PC gamer, I've only played 4, 6 and 8. Searched for the video for a bit but only found some guy perfecting the game in 373 videos with an average runtime of like 25 minutes each. Dude also has 467 videos on Dynasty Warriors 4.

catfood

AGAIN
I'm being a prick but do we really need a 2 and a half hour vid on a Fallout 1 retrospective?
Eh, it's good for background noise. Same as with a lot of other stuff in this whole longform content trend that's popular nowadays.
I put these long videos in the background when I go to bed and fall asleep listening to them. They're like bedside stories.

NecroLord

Dumbfuck!
Dumbfuck
'I have a criticism: women are way more sexualized than men'
OH WOW!!!
No shit, Sherlock.
I'm getting really tired of these pretentious youtuber gaymers and their shitty retrospectives...
Women have always been sexualized.
Hell, they sexualize themselves...

AndyS

Augur
Kim Justice's new thing is covering classic arcade games, which is fine with me. It's good work if you can tolerate Justice's Impressive Clergyman-like voice.

Hell Swarm

Learned
This thread really went to shit lately didn't it? Can you not post trannies and low effort cam whores?

Kendo zone posts Resident evil mod play throughs. Finds weird stuff you wouldn't find else where. The Kendo mods themselves are weird and very entertaining.

Alienman

Retro-Fascist
Patron
Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Codex Year of the Donut Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.

That hand at 14:09
issues.png

Dr1f7

Scholar
people still trying first casual RPG ever

>minsc, dynaheir, imoen companions

***ALERT ALERT***: WEEEEEEEEEE-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-WEEEEEEEEEEE-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
**HUGE FAG DETECTED**

WEEEEEEEEEE-WOOOOOOOOOOOOO-WEEEEEEEEE-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spike

Educated
There was a video I meant to watch called something like "Dynasty Warriors 3 was special" or "Dynasty Warriors 3 was the best one"...And when I search now, I can NOT find it. This is annoying, did YT take it down, or is the search engine algo really that terrible?

Does anyone know what I am talking about? It seemed comfy. And the title is correct. 3 is the best one to this day.
A bad search engine means you will spend more time on the website. So it's clearly working as intended.

Heard that too but as a PC gamer, I've only played 4, 6 and 8. Searched for the video for a bit but only found some guy perfecting the game in 373 videos with an average runtime of like 25 minutes each. Dude also has 467 videos on Dynasty Warriors 4.
I may just be retarded - I found it. It was an article on a gamer blog: https://pixeldie.com/2024/01/10/aft...-3-remains-the-shining-star-of-the-franchise/

EDIT: Thank you for looking, by the way :-D

911 Jumper

Learned
Xenosaga and How We View Failure (55 minutes)

Description

Some things just stick with you through the years. For me, one of those stuck things was the ending to a Japanese video game. Xenosaga Episode III still ranks high in my list of all-time favorites, and by exploring the narrative of the series, its development, and the early career of Tetsuya Takahashi, I was able to decipher why it remains so impactful to me even today.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom