Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Good gaming channels on Youtube?

SumDrunkGuy

Giant Bomb used to be great, then they went to shit for a while, then they became great again when Dan Ryckert joined them. Ever since Dan left I haven't paid any attention to them. I can't stand the red headed bitch or that weird potato head guy. They're both insufferable.

7h30n

Augur

(I recommend watching it on youtube due to the aspect ratio)

It's pretty good.

I'd just love if it was shorter, I prefer ~20min videos. Also, I've seen some youtube videos that have chapters/parts noted down on the time track. I'd be great if you added that, as I wanted to skip the "Story" part of your review, because I haven't yet played IWD (though I have it installed and will get to it at some point, I just burned out on my D&D campaign so I'm postponing it).

Young_Hollow

Liturgist

(I recommend watching it on youtube due to the aspect ratio)

Just found the post, thought it got buried. I'm your 28th subscriber! I too find the option to skip the story discussion useful. Audio is on point and video editing is not very noticeable/distracting. The best part IMO is the review of the gameplay. If there you were to cut something to make the video shorter, I would miss story discussion and development history the least. Kudos and best of luck!

Jared

Barely Literate

Mostly cause he makes long rants going over every flaw imaginable in a modern Bethesda Game Studios title. Plus he does highlight some great indie games on his channel occasionally.

A horse of course

Mostly cause he makes long rants going over every flaw imaginable in a modern Bethesda Game Studios title. Plus he does highlight some great indie games on his channel occasionally.

they have a known reputation for releasing some of the buggiest messes of triple-A games around

Oblivion, which was a buggy mess

Skyrim...on my rig, it crashed every few minutes

5m in and he's already proven himself to be a smoothbrained liar.

Ezeekiel

Liturgist
Wonder what Ludo was up to in the previous year.
Thought he'd quit the 'net or something.

A horse of course

Why did Ludo quit codex? Why did his accent somehow get thicker over time?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom