Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Decline Grand Theft Auto VI - PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S (2025)

gerey

Arcane
Zionist Agent
I have been apathetic about GTA games ever since IV came out and it became apparent Rockstar were in the business of huffing their own farts instead of making fun games like they used to. Nothing they have done since has changed my opinion on them, and with their steady shift towards more overt leftist preaching I don't see it getting better.

Jarmaro

Liturgist
Hackers steal code worth billions from powerful corporations that abuse their workers and try to milk their customers dry. We really live in a cyberpunk, aren't we? No wonder the setting no longer works.
And if you want to deny that the leak is worth billions, wake the fuck up. Rockstar's games print money like crazy. Grant Theft Auto V is one of the most successful pieces of media ever created, so leak their code is to infringe upon that. The code might actually be worth tens of billions. This is a shitstorm of unbelievable proportions.

JamesDixon

GM Extraordinaire
Patron
Dumbfuck
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut
Hackers steal code worth billions from powerful corporations that abuse their workers and try to milk their customers dry. We really live in a cyberpunk, aren't we? No wonder the setting no longer works.
And if you want to deny that the leak is worth billions, wake the fuck up. Rockstar's games print money like crazy. Grant Theft Auto V is one of the most successful pieces of media ever created, so leak their code is to infringe upon that. The code might actually be worth tens of billions. This is a shitstorm of unbelievable proportions.

Be greedy and get fucked. That's what happened in Shadowrun and Cyberpunk.

Baron Dupek

Arcane
some scene looked familar...
716832940_852.jpg

Morpheus Kitami

Liturgist
I don't think even if I really cared about GTA I would care about this leak. Basically the only thing that matters is that its set in Vice City, and there are multiple player characters. (or one you create yourself) There's not going to be some shocking change in gameplay or anything, because this series hasn't really changed how it plays since 3. Which is what, 7 games since then? Rockstar isn't going to do anything shocking now.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
GTA 5 was a game I played on console that did not have the heists like it was supposed to and they never did DLC. Fuck Rockstar. I hope they lose some money.

anvi

Prophet
Village Idiot
Love how the cops just watch her get in the cop car and drive away and they don't fire a single shot. Wow such simulation.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom