Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Grimoire Thread

CyberWhale

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Also having the crash when clicking on portraits..

Hey guess what.

I asked for a refund, but did bother to back up the game , beforewise, just in case. I know, it counts as piracy.

I tried the backup outside of steam and... clicking on portraits work.

Thanks, Cleve.

UPLOAD!!111

Mychkine

Educated
:d1p:Even if the game turns out a disappointment, all the time I spent reading the Grimoire thread is well worth the 33 bucks to Cleve.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
Watching the stream, the sound effect when retreating is this

20+ years of development only to be taken down by DMCA claim any moment now :M

HubU

Literate
Cleve using "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" soundbites for his game: confirmed.

INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY 1 - 0 CMB

He thought people wouldn't find out, or rather that they would find it cute?

System

Educated
I told myself I will post when this game gets released, it took a while, and I began to lose faith. But all is good now.
I used to save up money for it but that was an eternity ago, now I'm cashless and barely can afford essentials. But then again, when I see how buggy it turned out, spending that money beforehand was a good idea.

Hoaxmetal

Arcane
atIRFBM.jpg

Squirrel? indeed.

hellbent

Augur
Unbelievable. Now, Cleve just needs to open up Steam Workshop for Grimoire so the many autistic modders on the Codex can finish polishing his golden baby to a fine sheen.

Weasel
At least it's out. Even in this early access-i state, thank God he released it. He can't take it back from us now.

Yep, was always going to be very buggy given one person was testing it. At least now he can tinker and patch for years with the game already out there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom