Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Grimoire to be released tomorrow

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Unfortunately good sir, I know what a brian surgeon is from lurking. It might be too late for me =/

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
I'm playing it right now. The download link is hidden but it's on the front page.

It's actually pretty good. GameBanshee review in a week or so.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
And to think that I used to check the NMA forums regularly to see if that thing had been updated =/

Of course, I never registered since gmail accounts are apparently only for spam robots like myself.

Ion Flux

Savant
Project: Eternity
Brother None said:
I'm playing it right now. The download link is hidden but it's on the front page.

My awesome web page navigation skill says that you are pulling my leg. You do get credit for making me look for the hidden link though.

Luzur

Good Sir
Ion Flux said:
Brother None said:

My awesome web page navigation skill says that you are pulling my leg. You do get credit for making me look for the hidden link though.

i did a check too, all i could find hidden was this:

The impossible is about to happen!

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
И цаньт бе...ханг он...I can't believe you guys actually checked.

Phage said:
And to think that I used to check the NMA forums regularly to see if that thing had been updated =/

I know rite :(

Some day. I really need to replay thed #5 and #1, then I'll do them all in one sitting. Some day. Once I get done with all these jobs for GB.

Phage said:
Of course, I never registered since gmail accounts are apparently only for spam robots like myself.

:(

Fine, I'll unban gmail again.

Schattenjäger

Scholar
Somewhere deep in the australian outback....

Cleveland Mark Blakemore is in his bunker, fapping furiously to this thread.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Luzur said:
Ion Flux said:
Brother None said:

i did a check too, all i could find hidden was this:

The impossible is about to happen!

Moar like ITZ about to HITZ

Schattenjäger

Scholar
Man, this must be about the 20th time Cleve trolls the codex.

That time when he threatened to sue the site was cool. But the 19 times he fed us Grimoire and Corpse Crew duds got kind of repetitive after the 5th time or so..

Liberal

Barely Literate
If your name is Cleveland Mark Blakemore, lying about working on a game = trolling for teh lulz.

How willing the little mortal minds are to redirect their abuse and contempt at themselves, when the real target is deemed too referential for safe deriding.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Cleve should've been banned since that time when his doomsday predictions failed. He had a lot of chances of redeem himself, either by a correct prediction, or by releasing Failmoire.

Ditto with Corpse Crew.Ban his ass out of existence, I say.

In before, but he will return as sunshine.

cleveitz.gif

babymeat.gif

Fucking Quality Poster

This is all just too funny. Fuckin Cleve man :lol:

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Übermensch Developer
ANOTHER APRIL FOOL'S DAY.

super-muscle-man.jpg

ANOTHER VICTORY.

JUST REMEMBER, TO ACTUALLY RELEASE THE GAME WOULD ONLY BRING AN END TO THIS JOY. FIFTEEN YEARS IN THE LULZ MUST NEVER DIE.

P.S. GRIMOIRE COMING JULY 2010. 100% FACTUAL TRUTHISM.

My wife was watching me play it last night in my study and she finally asked me the only question that will ever really matter ... Are you retarded? Why haven't you finished this yet?

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
:lol:

Oh fuck Cleve, you the man... you the man.

"Eagerly awaiting" Grimoire release in july.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom