Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Grimoire to be released tomorrow

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Guys you all missed it. April 1st is Thursday. THURSDAY.

The real April's fool is that we're all making fun of Grimoire ITT and then in 2 days AoD will be released.

Begriffenfeldt

Educated
c64ready.gif

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Pissed off enough to pull a Gizka, get himself a girlfriend and stop working on the game while claiming he will finish it because he has too many unfinished things in his life?

Achilles

Arcane
I've upgraded my PC in anticipation of this momentous event. Do I need Vault OS to run it or is there a windows version?

Cassidy

Arcane
I don't think I have enough conditions of sufficient caliber to face the machete rape gangs yet.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF

DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF

DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF

DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF
DANCING_BABY.GIF

I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED I'M SCARED

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If this doesn't come out today I may start to question the legitimacy of everything Cleve says...

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Random lurking newcomer who's typically afraid to post here to report in.

Just wanted to point out the obvious that this newspost is probably a satire on Grimoire's release date of "March 2010", with March 31tst being the last day of March and whatnot.

I'd like to be wrong in this case.

Liberal

Barely Literate
Phage said:
Random lurking newcomer who's typically afraid to post here to report in.

Just wanted to point out the obvious that this newspost is probably a satire on Grimoire's release date of "March 2010", with March 31tst being the last day of March and whatnot.

I'd like to be wrong in this case.
It's already 1st of April in Australia right now. ITT - lame troll attempt.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
If you're referring to me being the lame troll, I'm going to have to disagree and say I was merely pointing out what appears to be obvious.

If you're referring to the TC, then I apologize for my initial apprehension and shall agree with you.

Liberal

Barely Literate
If you're referring to me being the lame troll
Nah, DU.

If you're referring to the TC, then I apologize for my initial apprehension and shall agree with you.
Finally, some cultured behavior on the Codex. Don't let the hivemind take control of your mind, newbie, no brian surgeon can help you after that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom