Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

GTA radios are kickass.

Raghar

Arcane
Vatnik

I liked how he said "I'm cool as cucumber and about as useful.".

Nice music for riding on highways in stolen car.

Great talk show.

And of course TOTALLY AWESOME WEASEL news. The news that looks like I was chief of the company.

BTW the "you man on the fire, we need you to look into camera" is actually common with real TV news people.

Losus4

Literate
Nothing good about any Rockstar game will redeem it from having to tap [button] to run or make a horse gallop. This is why I don't care for GTA6, no matter how good it will look, the fact remains that I'll have to fucking tap a button to run which instantly negates any other positive quality it might have.

911 Jumper

Educated
GTA3's Rise FM tops it for me, but there's also this...

The music-based radio stations became forgettable after the PS2/PSP GTAs. GTA V's music stations are just full of mostly mainstream slop.

Hellion

Arcane
Lazlow and Dan Houser, both largely responsible for GTA radio station writing/DJ banter since GTA 3, both left Rockstar in 2020.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom