Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Guido Fawkes (aka FretRider) should not be banned

FretRider should not be banned

• Indeed, he should not be banned, I love him and his stalinistic antics

Votes: 41 21.2%
  • (LIBRUL) Ban him

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • (MILDLY LIBRUL) Exile him to RPGWatch

Votes: 29 15.0%
  • (STRONGLY LIBRUL) Ban him and Moribund

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • (ANARCHIST) Free Jim Profit!

Votes: 38 19.7%

• Total voters

Rpgsaurus Rex

Wasn't really entertaining tbh, some average drama is better than nothing I suppose.

Fret/Guido made some decent threads in the Library and authored a very good LP. Then he went off the rails with this dumb trolling and asked to be banned. Why, it is a mystery.

EG

Nullified
Andhaira never broke the "don't push the IRL-angle"-rule
He posted Dicksmoker's real-life name and facebook page, as well as wrote lewd and offensive messages to the girl Dicksmoker was lusting over, and sent her Dicksmoker's GD thread. This caused the girl to permanently break any contact with Dicksmoker, and is the reason he doesn't post here anymore.

Yeah, that's nowhere near the level of crimes committed by FretRider. :roll:

Do the rolling eyes signify that that's well below the crimes FretRider has committed? :eek:

Self-Ejected

Brayko

Self-Ejected
butthurt-report-form-thumb.jpg

For the appropriate in this thread (including thread starter).

Sceptic

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin
Every time HHR posts something about hypocrisy or pot-calling-kettle in this thread I feel like my head is about to explode.

And they say Canadians have no sense of irony.

Curious_Tongue

Larpfest
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex 2013 Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
He posted Dicksmoker's real-life name and facebook page, as well as wrote lewd and offensive messages to the girl Dicksmoker was lusting over, and sent her Dicksmoker's GD thread. This caused the girl to permanently break any contact with Dicksmoker, and is the reason he doesn't post here anymore.

Learn your Codex drama, dickhead.

He left after the "I need feminism because" thread.

Wyrmlord

Arcane
I know it's a bit too late, but I want to say I am sorry for what I said about Moribund in that retardoed thread. He might not have taken offense, but what I said was inappropriate.

There's something else in this thread too, but it's not worth a response.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
If there is one thing that does bother me, it is knuckle dragging, ingrariating, or sycophantic behavior. No one can engage in it, and call himself a man.
Exactly. Just like when FartRider, Comissair Derpo and you brofisted each ones anuses in every post any of you made.

Mastermind

Cognito Elite Material
Patron
Bethestard
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
If there is one thing that does bother me, it is knuckle dragging, ingrariating, or sycophantic behavior. No one can engage in it, and call himself a man.
Exactly. Just like when FartRider, Comissair Derpo and you brofisted each ones anuses in every post any of you made.

Liberals here do it too, it's just that there's too many of you and you're all for the most part boring and indistinguishable from each other so nobody notices or remembers the recurring names.

Mother Russia

Andhaira
Andhaira
Dumbfuck Queued
Codex 2013

Wrong. Are you deliberately lying Liberal, or simply stupid? (I strongly suspekkkt the latter)

I didn't post dickies real name here, nor his fagbuk, nor lewd messages nor did I send her the link to the thread. That was all done by another person. You can check the stiky for the handle of the person.

I only posted a short message on her JewTube account giving her a piece of my mind for mnaipulating my bro Dicksmoker.

Bros b4 ho's yo.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Banning pakistan didn't stop andhaira. There's no reason to think Bryce - who's proven himself time and again to be even more unhinged - will lose a single beat as he scrambles to dig up a new proxy and alt.

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
I'm pretty sure if you removed the free fisting he recieves every time he copypastes someone elses posts into the news forum, our resident jew would struggle to break 1k fistings. It's just another way in which they manipulate the system to cheat the goyim out of their yehudimzahav.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I'm pretty sure if you removed the free fisting he recieves every time he copypastes someone elses posts into the news forum, our resident jew would struggle to break 1k fistings. It's just another way in which they manipulate the system to cheat the goyim out of their hard work.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
I was actually at the head of that list even before becoming Codex staff.

Not that I didn't copypaste then. :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom