Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Haven & Hearth 2.0 is in development.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
btw when I click "fullscreen" in the client I get a black screen (with a cursor though), anyone else had such issue??
Which client? The old Haven client? Ender's one?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Which client? The old Haven client? Ender's one?
Old haven client I think, the official one. The new H&H will use the old client or will have a new one? If a new one then the bug doesn't really matter, but if old one then I'd like to fix it as playingi n a smallass window is annoying.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Old haven client I think, the official one. The new H&H will use the old client or will have a new one? If a new one then the bug doesn't really matter, but if old one then I'd like to fix it as playingi n a smallass window is annoying.
I assume it will be a completly new client for the new Haven, but I can't really confirm it in any way.

Well, we will see sometime tomorrow.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
35 minutes left.

qocKDNT.gif

Zdzisiu

Arcane
The site is up!

Edit: Wait a moment, is that pay2play shit? And such an awful one? Like pay for time to play the game? Really?

Edit2: That must be some for of a trolling on their part, surely.

Last edited:

Konjad

Patron
I'm trying and trying to play but it constantly says that it cannot connect to the server :(

Zdzisiu

Arcane
I'm trying and trying to play but it constantly says that it cannot connect to the server :(
Try more, I managed to get on after clicking the "Play" button and downloading the java file a couple of times, it finally allowed me to log in and play, sadly I need to go to bed now, as Im going hiking tomorrow morning.

Btw, the p2play was a mastertroll, confirmed.

Konjad

Patron
WAIT WHAT IS THIS

No money? No problem! Haven & Hearth is mostly a free game, and if it's worth nothing to you, you don't have to pay us anything for it. For the fair price of a song we are already providing you with...

• 48 hours of initial Play Time
  • 12 hours of Play Time refilled monthly
  • Full and unlimited Gameplay
Play Time is only consumed while you are logged in and playing.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa :hahyou:

Murk

Arcane
what is this p2p nonsense

this better be a gnutella network reference

SoKvadratish

Novice
Hello once again from dark ages. So, is anyone of you still playing?
Found myself not far from New Brodgar.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Hello once again from dark ages. So, is anyone of you still playing?
Found myself not far from New Brodgar.
Hi Sok!

With the introduction of the retarded "pay for play time" I decided not to come back to H&H 2.0.

7h a week ? 14h if you pay 15$ ? In a game as grindy as H&H? One of the most retarded monetisation systems I saw in any game.

SoKvadratish

Novice
Hi Sok!

With the introduction of the retarded "pay for play time" I decided not to come back to H&H 2.0.

7h a week ? 14h if you pay 15$ ? In a game as grindy as H&H? One of the most retarded monetisation systems I saw in any game.
Hi Zdizisiu.
10$ for a month is a bit less, but the gameplay now is made that way, so playing more then 2-3 hours a day ruins your FEP stats. Game became more casual, but overall online population became larger.
if it's not about raiding, 14h a week is ok, as most of the time i see people come online for several minutes to get curios and go offline till next day.

Murk

Arcane
10+ pages of "good job devs" and I stopped digging for drama.

Oh well.

Spectacle

Arcane
Patron
World 9 launched tonight if anyone is interested. The game is now fully free-2-play with some minor bonuses for subscribed accounts. The game is still far from perfect but the devs seem to have started listening to the players so there's hope that things will turn out good.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
World 9 launched tonight if anyone is interested. The game is now fully free-2-play with some minor bonuses for subscribed accounts. The game is still far from perfect but the devs seem to have started listening to the players so there's hope that things will turn out good.
Uh, let me check it then. I was sure the pay to play model wont last.

Edit: Ok, it seems to be a fair more sensible model now. Anyone is going to play and want to team up?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom