Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

4min queue to just log into bnet over here...

Edit: then 4 minutes "waiting for table". With steamplay we'd never have these problems :mad:

Last edited:

Andhaira

Arcane
ok MEN and Phage I believe Murlock Knight will be a great addition to Aggro Pally. I jsut tried it out in 4 games (yea small sample size I know) and it's really good. In conjunction with Knife juggler 1 or even 2 of them are superior IMO to Defender of Argus. The fact that it is a 3/4 instead of a 4/3 really helps if you play it close to curve.

UglyBastard

Arcane
Alright MEN, I'm opening 50 packs purchased from my hard earned gold while smoking a fat spliff and sipping iced latte.

MY BODY IS READY!

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
TEN GOLDEN VARIAN WINS MEN!

Nine out of first ten packs have been shitty one rare deals. One had an epic. Will open the rest later. RNG clearly not on my side atm.

And already gotten FOURTEEN sets of duplicates from those ten packs. DUST MEN.

Last edited:

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
ok MEN and Phage I believe Murlock Knight will be a great addition to Aggro Pally. I jsut tried it out in 4 games (yea small sample size I know) and it's really good. In conjunction with Knife juggler 1 or even 2 of them are superior IMO to Defender of Argus. The fact that it is a 3/4 instead of a 4/3 really helps if you play it close to curve.
Too slow, you need to unleash ebola as fast as possible. And argus isn't even that good, I'm gonna craft that Mukla.

Mystary!

Arcane
Perhaps you don't need to go full ebola. "Midrange" paladin is p. popular, and effective, at the moment.

55d787533055fPaladin.png

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Hey! All tables are full! Suck our dicks! Bye!

fuck this I'll watch an episode of sopranos

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Why would you even play now. Be sensible and wait until Trump tells you what decks to play.

Also, another ten packs opened, all but one were more shitty one rare jobs. Got a second epic. Too depressing to continue.

Cowboy Moment

Arcane
Why would you even play now. Be sensible and wait until Trump tells you what decks to play.

Also, another ten packs opened, all but one were more shitty one rare jobs. Got a second epic. Too depressing to continue.

To the contrary, now is an excellent time to play. Just fire up some face aggro and farm easy wins off of dumbasses playing shitty TGT cards.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Got about 20 more packs to open but will go workout first. Maybe the shiny legendaries will filter through the internet tubes.

UglyBastard

Arcane
Opened 67 packs.

Got 2x Justicar, Gormok the Impaler and Wilfred Fizzlebang plus a pile of really shitty epics. >_<

Looks like I have to craft the dragons... :decline:

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Well, 70% of the cards are shit/unplayable so that's no surprise. Save yourself the dust, though, dragons still won't be a thing. Also give me one of your Truehearts.

UglyBastard

Arcane
Well, 70% of the cards are shit/unplayable so that's no surprise. Save yourself the dust, though, dragons still won't be a thing. Also give me one of your Truehearts.

Gonna try out Dragon CW regardless, that's the deck I was looking forward to the most.
Just a shame that I didn't get a Chillmaw, crafting it is too irresponsible. Made those Twilight Guardians though, for better or worse.

Dragon Warrior was decent before and got some cool new tricks, so it's probably good enough for ladder.

Also just crafted Varian, that bet seems safe enough.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Dunno what the issue is in Europe, I can get onto the NA servers at any time.

hivemind

Forsen is playing an astral communion(or whatever) druid in legend.

this is too funny

Andhaira

Arcane
Metro You bought 50 packs? Meaning you paid $$ for the preorder? Really?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom