Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Playing comfortably on NA.

Grubba

Arcane
I had some extra amazon coins I forgot about so I bought 30 more packs...got the warlock and warrior legendaries. So I guess I'm a little less salty now after getting just 1 from my 50 pre-order. 3 legendaries in 80 packs....meh

So even though I might have gotten kinda screwed on legendaries I did get a lot of epics (seems like I had a lot of 2x epic 1x rare packs). Got like 5 or 6 Mysterious Challengers, wtf. Also pulled TWO gold Mogor's Champions, oh yay!

Gold epics: Astral Communion and Frost Giant

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I can log in but I can't play because the game doesn't save my decks properly

It's 1am on a tuesday seriously it can't be that many ppl playing ffs blizz

Jozoz

Prophet
The entire release day was unplayable. That's just not acceptable.

Mystary!

Arcane
Got in now aswell. But the client is extremely laggy, there's like a 2-3 second delay on everything.
I also need someone to spec for the quest btw. Add me? Irmgaal #2193 (eu)

Andhaira

Arcane
I got a golden poisoned blade lol, so that's 400 free dust. Thinking about using it for enter the collesium.

Let's wait and see.

Oh and the animation effect for Fist of Jaraxxus is incredible. Great when it targets enemy hero :lol:

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
it's finally playable. mid-range shaman totem working pretty well so far.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
tuskarr totemic is the most ridiculous card ever

neptulon got a sweet buff. i played him and got the new paladin murloc. turned the rest of the game into a murloc game which was awesome and i won.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Funny enough that seems like it's the only place Murloc Knight is good. Too slow for a Murloc Paladin deck.

Mystary!

Arcane
Not a fan of all this new RNG bullshit. First game with some of the new control hunter cards and I wrangle a windfury harpy, yay, in the second game I get King motherfucking Krush, at turn 4. It's not fun for me nor the opponent... well, a little bit...
Same with Tuskarr totemic, totem golem is awesome if you get it early and probably secures the board, the rest not very exciting.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Thunder Bluff Valiant is a good card. Unless your opponent has a board clear it can get ugly fast. Keep in mind it also buffs Totem Golem so that 3/4 becomes a 5/4 and then there's all those extraneous totems you get from Tuskarr like vitality or an extra Fire Tongue, etc. I put the Gormok I pulled into that deck as it's decently easy to have 4 things on the board with totems. And that's effectively a win condition on its own: the growing attack of the totems. For extra lulz toss in a Totemic might~

Andhaira

Arcane
Funny enough that seems like it's the only place Murloc Knight is good. Too slow for a Murloc Paladin deck.

No. Murlock Knight is, surprisingly, really good in Paladin. Not sure how it works in an all pally deck, but by itself or with another MK on board it works wonders.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
FUNNEL CAKES! Refreshment Vendor is a solid card: a tweener between Earthen Ring Farseer and Antique Healbot. Since those two are widely played I was confused as to why a lot of 'experts' said Refreshment Vendor was bad.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
No. Murlock Knight is, surprisingly, really good in Paladin. Not sure how it works in an all pally deck, but by itself or with another MK on board it works wonders.
No, it's shituper! What a great card. I knew it all along.

Last edited:

Andhaira

Arcane
FINALLY!

Just hit rank 10. TGT gave aggro pally a great boost with Seal of Champs, and Flame Juggler. I don't even have horse rider yet.

I just beat a golden warrior with all golden cards, who played Varian Wrynn against me. I beat him the turn after. :lol:

Seari

Arcane
Patron
Pathfinder: Wrath
Not to be mean but anything is good at that rank. Flame juggler and murloc knight are bad cards.

edit: Although Flame juggler combined with Knife juggler might make flame juggler good, but not in eboladin.

Last edited:

UglyBastard

Arcane
No, he has 2x Shredders. He's streaming atm so you can check it out.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom