Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hearthstone

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Yeah, my match was literally like 10 or 15 turns (and they take forever with the animations and lag) of the werewolf guy pinging me for 1 each turn with his unbreakable weapon while I drew useless cards that either did nothing, outright helped my enemy, or would be essentially useless without another card to back them up. Then I drew the thing I needed and killed him in 3 turns.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
man this game is the best

DakaSha

Arcane
fuck you. still didnt get a beta key

edit: and with fuck you i mean: Gratz. But fuck you

DakaSha

Arcane
nigger ive been waiting like some idiot fan boy since closed started. ONE MORE MONTH WILL KILL ME

yep I'm 30.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
fuck you. still didnt get a beta key

edit: and with fuck you i mean: Gratz. But fuck you
I was in the same situation. got in 10 hours ago (last midnight) and have been playing since.

DakaSha

Arcane

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Druids are tenacious versatile, both in terms of hero power and deck.

Can kill 1 health minions while having a minimal shielding and has lots of spells and minions that can be set to defensive or offensive mode.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I get manhandled by priests as druid though... but I'm 10 with it now, so on to the next hero. Warrior!

My "mains" will be warlock and hunter.

DakaSha

Arcane
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I know you guys signed up with multiple accounts and have excess beta keys.

So you can

a) Sell them for 300 bucks
b) Give them to me for nothing

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I actually signed up for a second account 15 mins I got the invite on my regular account..

man warrior deck with like 1 weapon really sucks.

Zeriel

Arcane
Accounts don't get flagged for the beta that don't have a purchased product.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
if you say so. I could opt in no problem.

all my warrior games are losses. extremely weak deck without crafted/found cards. hunter is probably the strongest vanilla deck.

Last edited:

Zeriel

Arcane
if you say so. I could opt in no problem.

all my warrior games are losses. extremely weak deck without crafted/found cards. hunter is probably the strongest vanilla deck.

Well, that's what one of their reps said. It's possible they were lying through their teeth, I guess.

Opting in and getting flagged are two separate things, in any case.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Wasted 300 bucks then bro :smug:
what?
battle.net accounts are free.

The beta keys are running for hundreds of dollars. If you signed up with two beta keys you wasted money
what exactly are you on about? I got one key, normally. I might get another one.

Well, that's what one of their reps said. It's possible they were lying through their teeth, I guess.

Opting in and getting flagged are two separate things, in any case.
I don't believe you.

Seeker
In My Safe Space
Hunter has some really strong spells and they affect beasts. Thing is, there are enough beasts among neutral creatures that help you utilize your spells better. But warlock for example, has buffs that affect only demons. And the only demon in neutral cards is Illidan and he's very expensive.

DakaSha

Arcane

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Wasted 300 bucks then bro :smug:
what?
battle.net accounts are free.

The beta keys are running for hundreds of dollars. If you signed up with two beta keys you wasted money
what exactly are you on about? I got one key, normally. I might get another one.

I dunno, i guess i misunderstood you. I thought you signed up with a second beta key
no. I created an account to double my chances. :)

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
It's interesting, because some classes (Warlock for example) have far better hero abilities than other classes. So they give them crappier cards to compensate. But with neutral cards available, it seems like a small drawback in the long run.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom