Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Helldivers 2

antimeridian

Learned
Patron
Codex Year of the Donut
Oh, these are the guys who made Magicka.

ppTCYYx.png
Went poking around their site, didn't see any mention of diversity or ESG whatsoever. No dev team pics looking like a freakshow. Feel like that's pretty rare these days. Probably gonna pick this up to support these guys, they seem like they deserve it.

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy

ppTCYYx.png
Based slogan. Went poking around their site, didn't see any mention of diversity or ESG whatsoever. No dev team pics looking like a freakshow. Feel like that's pretty rare these days. Probably gonna pick this up to support these guys, they seem like they deserve it.
Theres two niggers on your ship the moment you start the game.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
The game has surpassed Destiny 2 in All Time Players now and I don't see you guys talking about it.

udm

Arcane
Patron
Make the Codex Great Again!

ppTCYYx.png
Based slogan. Went poking around their site, didn't see any mention of diversity or ESG whatsoever. No dev team pics looking like a freakshow. Feel like that's pretty rare these days. Probably gonna pick this up to support these guys, they seem like they deserve it.
The opening intro vid has a white guy with a black woman and kid. No vitiligo as of yet though.

Turbo normie

Scholar
Who cares about the race when you live in SUPER-EARTH ?
The citizenship is allowed to obedient people, chimps and outlaws are probably hanged faster than you can spell "hitler", this is obviously an honorary nigger.

Stop complaining and fight for a peaceful galactic empire, dumbfucks.

Game is good !

starship troopers is so bad it turned its satire upside down into a proper glorification of martial governments. that's how good it is.

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
And then matchmaking is broken anyway and if you play with friends you'll be kicked halfway through a 40 minute Helldive.
1708277088593.png

Last edited:

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
They're funded by Sony, had a whole week to prepare bnecause anyone knows that these kinds of games get their peak player count on the second weekend, and it's still a shitshow. Waited in queue for about 10 minutes then quit to go play something else.

GG

Gerrard

Arcane

ppTCYYx.png
Three
Yeah, I don't like that all my ship staff is niggers, but it's made by Swedes so what can you expect.

EnthalpyFlow

Scholar
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Good idea to run a double xp/rewards weekend when you can't even handle current traffic...
And they keep peaking in player count

HUd5wXf.png

Just surpassed the GTAV all-time peak too.

dj9K3hq.png

Edit: Waited 40 min in line to log in, played a couple of operations and logged out to this. Fucking Swedes are melting their servers.

lT82qpn.png

Last edited:

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Once you leave the baby difficulty behind the cracks start to show. Against bugs, there are only a handful of useful weapons and stratagems. All the main weapons except the Defender and Breaker are shit. The Railgun is essentially mandatory because it's the only thing that can kill armored bugs and titans reliably.

EnthalpyFlow

Scholar
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Once you leave the baby difficulty behind the cracks start to show. Against bugs, there are only a handful of useful weapons and stratagems. All the main weapons except the Defender and Breaker are shit. The Railgun is essentially mandatory because it's the only thing that can kill armored bugs and titans reliably.
Don't know about the last two difficulties, but at least on 7 I'm running AC solo and have no problem dealing with chargers. Against bots, I use grenade launcher or railgun because I always carry a shield backpack.

Talking about main weapons, there's no reason to use anything other than the SG-225 Breaker due to the amount of damage and stagger it applies to enemies.

-M-

Educated

Welcome to Helldivers from nine years ago!

Although Defender was shit in that one.

std::namespace

the nature is hype is so shiteating consoomer npc, i cant even...

so i watch a video of this generic coop shooter and it makes me think how gaymin is all trends
i google helldivers 1 cause i never heard the name and its a top down coop, that was also a mini trend 8 years ago
like, whats the name of that top down coop with mages... magika? turns out its the same dev, kek!
in before they revive that side scrolling coop with knights, 'member?!?!?!?! consoomer npcs

Gerrard

Arcane
the nature is hype is so shiteating consoomer npc, i cant even...

so i watch a video of this generic coop shooter and it makes me think how gaymin is all trends
i google helldivers 1 cause i never heard the name and its a top down coop, that was also a mini trend 8 years ago
like, whats the name of that top down coop with mages... magika? turns out its the same dev, kek!
in before they revive that side scrolling coop with knights, 'member?!?!?!?! consoomer npcs
Nigger, you can't even write properly, and not like someone mentally challenged.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom