Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Helldivers 2

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
1708732212487.png

This looks like the dumbest game I've ever seen since the last dumbest game ever I've seen 2 weeks ago. Palworld. They're really churning them out now, eh?

The pattern does seem to be repeating quite often: I insult a horrible game, you happen to love it due to clear lack of taste, you get all butthurt, I harvest your tears for salad dressing.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
Anyone who understands the basics of the industry would have been able to tell them that a co-op third person shooter with a sci-fi aesthetic that blends Starship Troopers and Terminator was going to blow up in the contemporary gaming industry.
If it were that easy, then a game like Suicide Squad wouldn't have bombed as hard as it did, since it also ticks most of the industry's contemporary trends checkboxes...
How so? Literally nobody gives a flying fuck about some D listers like Suicide Squad. It has less than zero brand recognition.

Spam

Novice
This looks like the dumbest game I've ever seen since the last dumbest game ever I've seen 2 weeks ago. Palworld. They're really churning them out now, eh?
It's a great game; whoever can't see it is missing out.
Regarding the game, while great, it could be better: things like recoilless rifle and autocannon, etc. should be buffed. As it stands the railgun is too good compared to the rest. There should more incentives to play with those weapons that require coop. I would suggest that they one-shot all armored stuff, while the railgun stays as it is.

Seethe

Arbiter
the nature is hype is so shiteating consoomer npc, i cant even...

so i watch a video of this generic coop shooter and it makes me think how gaymin is all trends
i google helldivers 1 cause i never heard the name and its a top down coop, that was also a mini trend 8 years ago
like, whats the name of that top down coop with mages... magika? turns out its the same dev, kek!
in before they revive that side scrolling coop with knights, 'member?!?!?!?! consoomer npcs
How do you do my fellow 4channers?

Fedora Master

Arcane
Patron
Edgy
Actually the entire crew of your Super Destroyer is black.
Makes me wonder if Super Earth put all the blacks in positions where they can't do any real damage.
Also explains why the 380mm barrages can't fucking aim.

EnthalpyFlow

Scholar
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Look at this

Look at what? Did you think this is an official account?

Look at the clip in the tweet.
At first glance I thought it was from the official community account for the game, but I soon realised it was a fansite account. It's easy to see how people could be fooled into thinking it was official, though.

Don't interact with dumb cunts, at least on twitter: you're literally giving them money for that.

You can interact with plenty of dumb cunts in here without giving them money, at least until the next campaign.

911 Jumper

Educated
Look at this

At first glance I thought it was from the official community account for the game, but I soon realised it was a fansite account. It's easy to see how people could be fooled into thinking it was official, though.

Don't interact with dumb cunts, at least on twitter: you're literally giving them money for that.

You can interact with plenty of dumb cunts in here without giving them money, at least until the next campaign.

I only have an account to browse twitter, I never tweet or reply to tweets

EnthalpyFlow

Scholar
Patron
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Look at this

I only have an account to browse twitter, I never tweet or reply to tweets

Clicking on the tweet and playing the video count as interactions, and interactions count as money for those with the blue checkmark next to their name.

911 Jumper

Educated
Clicking on the tweet and playing the video count as interactions, and interactions count as money for those with the blue checkmark next to their name.
Wasn't aware of that. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm on a blue checkmark account

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom