Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hellish Quart - 17th century historical dueling game with physics based combat

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Dude's based on some book character that the dev liked or something so might as well roll with it.

Zed Duke of Banville

Dungeon Master
Patron
Brandt_Skladanie_sztandarow.jpg

Wakandians in a 17th century Commonwealth setting is not something far fetched. When campaigning, Ottomans used to rally various troops from all over the empire so they always had Wakandians fighting for them, either as free men or military slaves of the Sublime Porte.

That dude could also be a Barbary Coast pirate, so I guess that's also not a problem.
That painting is "Folding of the Standards" by Józef Brandt from 1905 and not necessarily reflective of the actual composition of the late-17th century Ottoman armed forces.

404px-Portrait_of_J%C3%B3zef_Brandt_by_Boles%C5%82aw_Sza%C5%84kowski_%281910%29.jpg

Aemar

Arcane
That painting is "Folding of the Standards" by Józef Brandt from 1905 and not necessarily reflective of the actual composition of the late-17th century Ottoman armed forces.
That painting is not the focal point of what I had to say, so the fact that it's not a 17th century painting is irrelevant.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Zariusz

Arbiter
I was thinking who should i choose and then i saw this. Any ideas to what region she belongs? She is between nignog and that old man in robes.
UzdA1Re.png

agris

Arcane
Patron
She looks light skinned Spanish or Portuguese, the red lipstick is consistent with that as well.

Aemar

Arcane
She's most likely holding a Spanish cup hilt rapier, and she's also dressed in black, the typical colour of the Spanish fashions during the 16th-17th century.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom