Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hey guys. Please change my name to

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
So aside from shitting up the whole fucking forum with his nonsense, this creepy dumbfuck chases a poster away by creepy IRL harassement and now is reinstated just a few days later because.. well, why? just for asking nicely?

Oh, and I see he is already raking up his post count within a couple of minutes of declaring he couldn't care less about the forum.

This will surely end well.
It's ok, I'll delete it again after Christmas.

Self-Ejected

RNGsus

Self-Ejected
I was bored Crispy. What can I say? All I'm interested in is linking up with my friends in shoutbox. I miss some of those guys. Rest of the forum I could care less about.
what's your youtube

Merry Christmas!

Why? I didn't do anything wrong. Roguey manipulated shoutbox posts to make me look bad. I wasn't obsessed, people constantly asked me "what happened with Fairfax bro??" and I would explain it to them. Roguey knows this but of course being the creep that he is conveniently left those parts out. I can't see what else they said about me but I know i can defend every single accusation because I know for sure I did nothing wrong.

Fairfax said I tried to contact her daily? Bullshit. I tried posting on her wall TWO times, because the first one disappeared. I have nothing to hide at all.

If you still want to delete me while creepers like Roguey and weirdos like Fairfax (who LARPs being a girl, she/he posted pics of girls he/she looks like in shoutbox, but since I'm not a freak like them I'm not going to pull up the archives) run free, go for it. The only thing I did wrong was dare cross the shoutbox clique.

If I get deleted, find me on the Discord or Steam to keep in touch. My Steam name is Fluent and I have the Owlcat logo as my avatar.

:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:

Merry Christmas!

See? i crossed the shoutbox clique. The clique consists of Roguey, Fairfax, Latro, theredknight and ShadowSpectre. Anything they say against me can be thrown out because their only skin in the game is to get me removed in favor of their best bud Fairfax.

King Crispy

Too bad I have no queen.
Patron
Staff Member
Strap Yourselves In
If I get deleted, find me on the Discord or Steam to keep in touch.

giphy.gif

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

Why? I didn't do anything wrong. Roguey manipulated shoutbox posts to make me look bad. I wasn't obsessed, people constantly asked me "what happened with Fairfax bro??" and I would explain it to them. Roguey knows this but of course being the creep that he is conveniently left those parts out. I can't see what else they said about me but I know i can defend every single accusation because I know for sure I did nothing wrong.

Fairfax said I tried to contact her daily? Bullshit. I tried posting on her wall TWO times, because the first one disappeared. I have nothing to hide at all.

If you still want to delete me while creepers like Roguey and weirdos like Fairfax (who LARPs being a girl, she/he posted pics of girls he/she looks like in shoutbox, but since I'm not a freak like them I'm not going to pull up the archives) run free, go for it. The only thing I did wrong was dare cross the shoutbox clique.

If I get deleted, find me on the Discord or Steam to keep in touch. My Steam name is Fluent and I have the Owlcat logo as my avatar.

:salute:
Bro you don't need anyone'e help to make yourself look bad.

Merry Christmas!

I don't care how I look to others. I know in my heart who I am and what I'm all about.

I act wild in shoutbox because I'm a wild dude sometimes, I have fun and shoot the shit. if it makes me look bad so be it. Those who really know me know I'm a good guy. Big personalities are gonna attract haters, it's part of the game, baby.

I did nothing wrong and I'll die on this hill, by myself if I have to.

Valky

Arcane
Manlet

I don't care how I look to others. I know in my heart who I am and what I'm all about.

I act wild in shoutbox because I'm a wild dude sometimes, I have fun and shoot the shit. if it makes me look bad so be it. Those who really know me know I'm a good guy. Big personalities are gonna attract haters, it's part of the game, baby.
Maybe you should consider putting this game down and going outside for a change. You are on a downward spiral of self destructive habits and posting on the Codex only fuels it.

Merry Christmas!

I'm over all this stupid bullshit. I didn't do anything wrong. Let the whole clique ignore me again and leave me alone.

The only reason I made that thread in the first place was because Fairfax was spreading lies about someone stalking them and thinking it was me. That's not evidence bro, that's second hand hearsay bullshit. So I presented it in front of the Codex to tell my side of the story.

Just keep my name outta your mouth and I might do the same.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Hi Flu. Welcome back.
Did you get better yet or does it still hurt?

I'm pretty much better now. For those that don't know I had a pretty nasty fall onto my face on concrete. Gouged my face, hand and arms up pretty good but I'm almost all fully healed. Hopefully no bad scarring either. Thanks for asking bro.

Heroin can sometimes cause you to lose balance and hurt yourself due to muscle weakness. Make sure you stay hydrated and don't operate any heavy machinery.

Generic-Giant-Spider

If Fluent is back you may as well return my name to Generic-Giant-Spider.

The Mexico story arc is done.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Attention seeking behavior is like when you make a thread for something that you can PM the admins about.

Ranselknulf

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Who did fluent chase away?

Anybody who gets scared of some asshats on the internet needs to grow a pair and learn how to defend themselves.

Please don't misconstrue this post as an endorsement of fluent's posting style. I rarely see something coherent come from him.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
Fluent wanted to rape Fairfax with his helicopter penis, so Fairfax got a sex change. Fluent's dick got confused so he started frantically shooting heroin on Shoutbox for days on end until he got banned due to rampant semen flinging.

Merry Christmas!

Attention seeking behavior is like when you make a thread for something that you can PM the admins about.

I honestly didn't think to do that. Figured it would be easier to just make a post. My fault.

DU, I'm going to change my posting behavior. I'm gonna try to listen more and just be a better person. I sincerely hope you let me stay, I love the Codex for what it is. I'll try to behave more in shoutbox, too. I used to use it just to have silly over the top fun, but maybe that's not such a great idea.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom