Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

SausageInYourFace

Angelic Reinforcement
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. My team has the sexiest and deadliest waifus you can recruit. Pathfinder: Wrath
The point is that they are both good and there seems to be considerable overlap between people interested in them so why split the thread. Its not like its derailing much of a discussion, its always just someone posts a video and a handful of people react.

I did know nothing about this druid game but I really like the art people came up with for the guy floating above his chair.

Codex Year of the Donut
Nah,i was confused why he talked about poisoning when he just give the drunk some vodka cranberry lol.
It's a German game and Kwanza Mandalore. They don't know about medical ethanol being perfectly drinkable. I had mates from medical college who were often shitfaced on the stuff and drink it like nothing special.
The ethanol sold at pharmacies in USA is denatured. Yes, it will kill you if you drink it.

fantadomat

Arcane
Edgy Vatnik Wumao
Nah,i was confused why he talked about poisoning when he just give the drunk some vodka cranberry lol.
It's a German game and Kwanza Mandalore. They don't know about medical ethanol being perfectly drinkable. I had mates from medical college who were often shitfaced on the stuff and drink it like nothing special.
The ethanol sold at pharmacies in USA is denatured. Yes, it will kill you if you drink it.
Dear God,you people are insane,your whole nation is poison! It is time for the nations of the world to unite and create another sahara in north americas.

Last edited:

PrettyDeadman

Retards keep posting mandalore reviews in sseth thread and meming about them being the same person, now upset the thread name was changed to reflect that.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
The point is that they are both good

When you say good, you mean that Seth is hilarious and Mandalore is fucking boring?
I'd say it's exactly the opposite: Mandalore makes consistently high quality reviews, while Seth relies exclusively on his comedic persona that was played out already years ago.
Wait, people still watch reviews for information? If I want to know if a game is good or bad, I give it a spin and decide for myself. Or at the very least, I watch a lets play.

I watch these videos for the entertainment factor, and on that scale, Mandalore is boring and Seth is funny.

lightbane

Arcane
Wow, that Druids video was long as hell, but it was worth it to watch an abridged LP of that masterpiece. What's up with German main characters being psychos?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom