Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

lukaszek

the determinator
Patron
who would trust ripped sorceress?

Its like yoga software dev?

Caim

Arcane
If we're going to talk about Sseth copycats, I've recently discovered and taken a liking to this guy. At the 15 minute mark he goes full Sseth with the cadence, writing and visuals.

LarryTyphoid

Scholar
Black Yoshi actually is pretty good. He still has a similar editing style but covers different subjects and doesn't ape Sseth's enunciation as much anymore.

normie

️‍
Patron
Zionist Agent
Insert Title Here
I want my cut
oh wow, I'm definitely getting Bastard Bonds

5KCYg5N.jpg

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
I agree with Sseth, if all gay-deviant games were like this, I would not mind it. The devs put what they like in the game, but they are not actively pushing faggotry at you.

Also, man-of-culture status establissshed. That certain song playing when the forgotten beast appears...

:shredder:

Dayyālu

Arcane
No homo, but Bastard Bonds was a decent game. I don't love penis.

It is! It's mechanically simple but not .... what to say, obtuse or frustrating. You need to read before playing tho. It has a lot of heart in it and despite some limitations, I enjoyed my time with it. The developer is also a fairly decent human (he even interacted with his thread here).

I've always found kinda amusing how the art on women is not bad, but plain and often they're kitted in full armour and weapons while the men are essentially strippers. Misquoting Yoko Taro, I can respect a man that goes "I really like men" and that's his only justification.

The review isn't funny or that deep tho. He's clearly still running on fumes, but at least it's not the psychotic break episodes he had before (and Established Titles truly was a scourge, I mean, even supposedly "serious" people like Forgotten Weapons fell for it).

Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
I just think it's pretty funny that the AAA gaming industry is falling over itself to include gay representation in their games, and in comes some indie studio that makes Baldur's Gae and it's a lot better than anything people with budgets orders of magnitude above them can do.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom