Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Incline Hey hey people, it's the SsethTzeentach thread

CHEMS

Scholar
Yeah i was kinda busy in the last few weeks so i haven't really checked up on the codex, but i trust sseths recommendations. Son of a bitch has a really good taste for games, pretty sure he's around here lurking somewhere :lol:

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
The same thing will happen with Fear & Hunger.

In the thread: lol jrpg trash rofl
After the inevitable review: wow so grim and prestigious, mechanics so much like a very old RPG, incline!

CHEMS

Scholar
Yeah i was kinda busy in the last few weeks so i haven't really checked up on the codex, but i trust sseths recommendations. Son of a bitch has a really good taste for games, pretty sure he's around here lurking somewhere :lol:
Sseth is Kruno
Fucking knew it

The same thing will happen with Fear & Hunger.

In the thread: lol jrpg trash rofl
After the inevitable review: wow so grim and prestigious, mechanics so much like a very old RPG, incline!
I kinda like jrpgs, Lufia series was nice

CHEMS

Scholar
I am going to buy this game about oiled up homosexual men because an eceleb told me so.

gigachad.jpg

baud

Arcane
Patron
RPG Wokedex Strap Yourselves In Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I helped put crap in Monomyth
We had two threads and a newspost on this back then but now you're like Ssssssseth played it so must I.
It's not as if the newspost was 4 years before CHEMS joined the dex and the main thread had barely any activity after the release...

lightbane

Arcane
I remember playing that game. It was kind of interesting, but the gay levels was somewhat offputing. More important, for some reason the screen size was tiny and I couldn't modify it. Nevertheless, despite being a blatantly homo game, unlike say Bioware games characters do not harrass you about said topic 24/7 from what I remember.

pickmeister

Learned
Good video. But not his best, for sure. I wouldn't say he's running on fumes or inserting seemingly spontaneous laughter in the videos. I'd say he genuinely has fun with his scripts (or at least most of them) and especially when he can screw over and expose a scammy sponsor who tried to fuck him (or someone else) over.

I still consider the SYNTHETIK video to be his best in terms of flow and pacing.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
*Starsector. Starsector was very good, but I think a lot of people just like it because it was their first Sseth vid. I liked his old stuff about old games.

I really don't care about muh real enjoyment of my fav jew e celeb. Sseth is a funny guy, he has jokes and timing, but I really like to see him cover interesting games or games I like. So much of the past few years have been pretty dry for me.

I still find him way more tolerable than the unfunny copycats like maxxor, or the droning monotone of whatshisface though.

I hate eceleb drama ftmp and just want content producers to make more content I like. I don't care if Sseth is running his own crack den or whatever.

Btw, apparently, Sseth did this video for free, since the sponsor is probably not going to pay him a dime and he didn't charge the merchants for it.

Last edited:

Caim

Arcane
Meanwhile, on Patreon:
Illegitimate Offspring Bonds Review | Testosterone Edition™
Daily reminder to kiss your homies goodnight.
Double your gains immediately,
Get it on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/486720/Bastard_Bonds/

Walkthrough Guide: Link
Appendices / Quick Reference: Link

No merchants were charged in the making of this video.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you for your continued support and patience for so many years now.
Sincerely,
Sseth

Fedora Master

STOP POSTING
Patron
Edgy
Regardless of what you think of Bastard Bonds, he's right about his assessment of the future.

Reever

Scholar
Patron
*Starsector. Starsector was very good, but I think a lot of people just like it because it was their first Sseth vid. I liked his old stuff about old games.
I've been following him since he was making those league of legends "guides" and I still think Starsector is one of his best videos alongside his Might And Magic series.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
I've been following him since he was making those league of legends "guides" and I still think Starsector is one of his best videos
It was, but Synthetic was not. Mediocre game, mediocre video. Both made around the same time though (several months apart), so when people say "these were the best" and one was clearly not, it makes me think they're thinking of a timeframe and the novelty of finding a new creator, rather than a video.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom