Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

KickStarter Homeworld 3 from Blackbird Interactive - coming May 13th

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2

ddg9iun-8600b609-77ac-4c57-8ff8-ce4d47b66750.jpg

this shit is 10x better

Last edited:

Thane Solus

Arcane
horrible trailer for a great ip, its gona be a huge cashgrab for the name, and fail miserably even to copy H1. My favorite beeing HCata, of course:P

duke nukem

Augur
That woman is really poorly animated. Like someone is used smudge tool to animate. I know she is inside liquid, but it shouldnt look like that. Atleast she would look nice without shitty animations.

Also voice acting was horrible.

Well, i guess the music was decent. Atleast it had many interesting elements like the original had. So im atleast hoping that i will get new good ost to listen, even though the game would end up being shit.

Still looking foward for this, just because how good the first one was.

Self-Ejected

underground nymph

I care not!
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Music mostly copies the original soundtrack adding some new elements. Voiceover is horrible.
Also those people in the comment section: “oh my god i bursted in tears” lmao

Zibniyat

Arcane
One thing I don't like is the Mothership design. It should be "vertical".

Grotesque

±¼ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Patron
Vatnik
Divinity: Original Sin Divinity: Original Sin 2
Last Call: Homeworld 3 Collector’s Edition Bundle Early Bird Tier
POSTED: 04/18/2022
Hey everyone!

Today we have a bit of a housekeeping update for both the Homeworld 3 Collector’s Edition and your access to Homeworld Mobile. Read below for all the news! We’ll be back soon with the usual peek behind the curtains of development for Homeworld 3!

HOMEWORLD 3 COLLECTOR’S EDITION

In the next few days, we'll be revealing Homeworld 3's Collector's Edition alongside our retail partners at PAX East 2022. We are so excited to show you what's inside. Before we can do that, we have some housekeeping to do. Three things to know:

• We'll need to stop taking new orders of the Collector's Edition at $150 through Fig on April 21, 2022.
  • The price of the Collector's Edition will increase at traditional retail to $174.99, so if you want to upgrade your bundle for the best price, now is the time to do so.
  • If you've already ordered any bundle that includes a Collector's Edition, you're good to go and this doesn't impact you at all.
We're doing this for reasons you can likely guess, and some that may need further explanation. Supply chains are not as reliable as they were when this campaign began in 2019. Prices of goods are higher as well. By starting pre-orders this early in the year, we can get our orders in with manufacturers early to help shield your Collector's Editions from risk of delay and also ensure we make enough to meet demand. We are also committed to offering Homeworld's most loyal fans this early bird discount ahead of the big reveal and sales to the general public. Stay tuned over the next few days for a full look at everything in the Homeworld 3 Collector’s Edition.

You can watch the Homeworld 3 announcement during the Gearbox Main Theatre show on the Gearbox Official Twitch and YouTube channels on Thursday, April 21 starting at 2:30 PM EST/1:30PM CST.

FAQ

Q. Will I still receive my Collector’s Edition at the $150 tier (or above) after it is removed from the FIG page?

Absolutely. All FIG Backers who pledged at the $150 tier will receive their Collector’s Edition at the same time as all eligible tiers. Before Collector’s Edition bundles are ready to ship, we will post another update requesting current shipping addresses for all backers.

Q. What is the benefit of choosing this tier now?

The $150 tier will only be available until April 21,2022. While the Collector’s Edition will be available through retailers at $174.99 after this time, the FIG Backer tier price of $150 will no longer be available.

Q. If I am currently a FIG backer at a tier other than the Collector's Edition, how can switch to that tier?

Current FIG Backers can upgrade to the Homeworld 3 Collector’s Edition by following these steps BEFORE APRIL 21:

1. Changing your purchase can be done by refunding your current bundle purchase at help@fig.co.

2. If your refund request happens before April 21, 2022, then you can buy the Homeworld 3 Collector's Edition bundle right away

3. If your refund request was submitted before the price change, but the price change happened after you received your refund, then you will be provided with a special discount URL to match the original discounted price.

Any player that submits a request before April 21 will be able to change their tier to the Collector's Edition Bundle.

HOMEWORLD MOBILE

Since July we've been testing out new ships for your fleets, adding new and community requested features, and so much more during the Homeworld Mobile Regional Open Beta. While the Regional Open Beta currently takes place in designated regions, we wanted to give our FIG Backers who have been with us since the beginning a second round of Early Access to Homeworld Mobile right now!

Q. I was in previous tests but did not receive the e-mail on January 19th OR no longer have access to the Homeworld Mobile application?

While all FIG Backers should have received an email from Gearbox Publishing on January 19, it may have gone to your spam folder. Please check this first under the subject “PLEASE READ: You Are Invited to the Early Access Server!” If you are unable to find it, please fill out this form so that we can get you access to Homeworld Mobile: https://forms.gle/xEUajXP9qzGLMtZG8

Q. How do I access Homeworld Mobile for the first time if I have not previously played the application?

If this is your first time playing Homeworld Mobile, you will have to provide us with your Google Play Store or Apple ID so that we can whitelist your account to give you access to the application. You can do this by providing your information here: https://forms.gle/xEUajXP9qzGLMtZG8

https://www.fig.co/campaigns/homewo...j2TJQE9UGZrzHpg1J1K7gKXZMReYC-rDSW4h4Avyz8ZCA

Zibniyat

Arcane

So, anyone pre-ordering? It's $180, but since I live in a relatively poor country I could only get it via Amazon, and that means additional $100 for shipping and stuff. That is about half of the average monthly wage in this country.

I'm tempted still to be honest ...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom