Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

How can I get my old account back?

Skinwalker

*teleports inside you*
Patron
Village Idiot
That gif always bothered me.

The zero looks like an inverted 9. You couldn't draw a ZERO properly?

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Infinitron - probably not. I didn't use real email addresses back then. Or real IP addresses. I'm not even using a real email address right now.
Chefe was using a Hotmail address. Seems real, unless Codex accounts didn't require email verification then?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
There were times when email verification wasn't needed. I remember when we turned it on. A whole bunch of people lost their shit.

Sòren

Arcane
do you still have this alpha protocol comic you created years ago somewhere? i think about it so often, but i don't know how to find it here.

ChefeDos

Literate
What happened to VD and the roman-ish rpg?
Oh man, you really have been living in a cave.

http://irontowerstudio.com/

Oh hey good for him. The negative steam reviews mention the writing is too pretentious, there's too much dialogue, and it's a misery simulator which makes sense as a codex-spawned RPG. I'll have to check this out.

Infinitron - probably not. I didn't use real email addresses back then. Or real IP addresses. I'm not even using a real email address right now.
Chefe was using a Hotmail address. Seems real, unless Codex accounts didn't require email verification then?
You used to be able to make hotmail email addresses without a phone number or any other verification steps. This was back in the stone age.

do you still have this alpha protocol comic you created years ago somewhere? i think about it so often, but i don't know how to find it here.

I made an Oblivion comic. I didn't save it beyond hosting it on photobucket which I don't think exists anymore. I never even played Alpha Protocol.

angler

Literate
Turns out the temporary email I was using was in fact temporary.

If I can't have my old account back because I can't "prove" I exist, then I will have to go back to who I was before I became Chefe.

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

If I can't have my old account back because I can't "prove" I exist, then I will have to go back to who I was before I became Chefe.
I'm sure you've had many accounts over the years. Tell us the email address of the oldest one you can remember and you can have it back.

Zionist Agent
"Yeah just uh, try to remember one of the emails the guy might have used, uh at some point"

The crack RPG Codex anti-phishing squad on the case! Good to know our details are in safe hands.

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
"Yeah just uh, try to remember one of the emails the guy might have used, uh at some point"

The crack RPG Codex anti-phishing squad on the case! Good to know our details are in safe hands.
They must be in real safe hands the crack rpgcodex antiphishing squad can't retrieve them.

angler

Literate

I'm sure you've had many accounts over the years. Tell us the email address of the oldest one you can remember and you can have it back.
Was one of them riptide? I feel like that would have been one

Infinitron

I post news
Patron
Staff Member

riptide has a Yahoo email address.

angler

Literate

riptide has a Yahoo email address.
I meant one of the email addresses was riptide - the user riptide isn’t one of my alts.

Verylittlefishes

Sacro Bosco
Patron
Oh hey good for him. The negative steam reviews mention the writing is too pretentious, there's too much dialogue, and it's a misery simulator which makes sense as a codex-spawned RPG. I'll have to check this out.

were you in jail for the last 10 years?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom