Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

I'm seing Kiku's ending now. God, this game loves ludicrous endings.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
A blow has been struck. The wound will fester and weaken our nemesis. The day or reckoning is at hand!

:weeabro:

[edit]

OMG LEISURE SUIT LARRY IN THE LAND OF LOUNGE LIZARDS! SQUEE!

Also, Kiku seems pretty Bro for a wide-eyed anime monstrosity.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
[Fashion] Critical Fail. [Date] Critical Fail! [Small Talk] F-f-f-f-failing spree!

You'll lose Tits before you get a chance to motorboat them unless you don't do something soon. ZZ Top knows what to do.

I noticed if you grind one skill for a long time, others athropy. I think you need to spend a single day on them once in a while to stave it off, but that's just guesswork since I'm not downloadan the game.

Also, you keep resting while one of your fatigue bars (mental/physical) is full. You should probably switch between mental and physical activities to drain both bars before resting so you get maximum effect out of the sleep.

tuluse

Arcane
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
I watched 2 hours of Shira Oka yesterday and I'm still 3 videos behind.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
So we've been in this game for over a year...
Did anyone else notice the seasons didn't change at all?

Santander02

Arcane
Funny how Hiroshi is supposed to hate your guts and yet keeps asking your opinions on things, this game cannot into influence checks.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
Funny how Hiroshi is supposed to hate your guts and yet keeps asking your opinions on things, this game cannot into influence checks.

He's like "Cmon, RK! Think with your DICK! LIKE ME!"

RK47

Patron
Too bad I'm not into her sister. CUZ I HAVE ONE OF MY OWN. :smug:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
If you get tired of waiting for her to come around, you could always sneak into her room and brush them for her when she's asleep. Even if she would wake up, I hear a lot of sisters just keep still and pretend to be sleeping because of the shame and awkwardness they happen to enjoy it so much!

Also, this damn game! A whole year and nothing has happened! Closest you ever got to anything physical was the ultra-gay swimming race with your nemesis and the uncalled for assault on Yui's hand in the park (and man, you even got a choice to do it again). This crap just ain't realistic on any level, teenage hormones should've kicked in long ago and Naoko should have spread her legs after the second or third date. I mean, what is she, really? A loser like you, sent back in time to redeem herself, only from the age of 70 or something? Would explain a lot, because her mentality is that of an elderly housewife, what with the "hello DEAR", "I like cooking!" and non-existent sex drive.

:x:rage:

RK47

Patron
or maybe she prefers her brother to brush her teeth.

:hmmm:

Unwanted

Kalin

Unwanted
Dumbfuck Zionist Agent
Could be! At least then all would not be lost.

I wonder though, is that really okay? I mean, older sister having kid brother brush her teeth? Always assumed it was strictly an older brother, younger sister kind of thing.

RK47

Patron
The glacial pace of the game is strange tho. I have a feeling there's a threshold we gotta hit with certain people and somehow, after all the pro-Kiku actions we did involving her flower club event - I managed to flag Yui's - I think eventually I'll get her number somehow.

Very awkward and sudden since I don't expect Yui social link to rise - but there it is. I'm sure it's about to get interesting soon on the this term's exam.

Shadenuat

Arcane
So we've been in this game for over a year...
Did anyone else notice the seasons didn't change at all?
It's one of the secrets of the game characters often mention. There's no winter in Shira Oka, some say because of gaid-- gayda--- erhhrrhrhrm, geyser mountain.

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Also, you keep resting while one of your fatigue bars (mental/physical) is full. You should probably switch between mental and physical activities to drain both bars before resting so you get maximum effect out of the sleep.

This.

Also... pix of sister plz.

Also, fuck this game.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom