Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

In Progress How could Itz happen to me?

handup

Educated
God, is the entire game this boring? At least Yui almost dying was sort of interesting, but after that the plot seems to have completely stopped in its tracks. Katawa Shoujo was more engaging than this banal snorefest.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
God, is the entire game this boring? At least Yui almost dying was sort of interesting, but after that the plot seems to have completely stopped in its tracks. Katawa Shoujo was more engaging than this banal snorefest.
Mpst of us are just following it for the metagame. That is, RK47s impending mental breakdown.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
I bought it for myself. But compared to the effort and result I got out of screenshot-based LP of KS ... eh, I'd say I'm more comfortable with what I'm doing with Shira Oka.
I don't have to type out every single line and the gameplay explains itself better in video format.

Shadenuat

Arcane
http://www.craneanime.com/2010/09/shira-oka-second-chances.html - Hiroshi is a Scorpio... who'd have thought? :roll:

So, whenever RK tries to break the shakles of fate, whenever he chooses to not to concentrate on specific stats, or to fuck up at school, or basically do anything "wrong"... Angel forceably gives hime a Groundhog Day treatment.
She is a master of RK's fate and never, never lets him of the hook... and threatens to use her powers if he does't obey...

T1.png

.....I think she is an antagonist in this game.

Hirato

Purse-Owner
Patron
Codex 2012 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
@ 7:30
Yui just wants to rest because she's a ghost.
FOR SHE WAS MURDERED, AT NIGHT, BY ALICE IN THE PARK!

11:00
Wtf bro, you don't want to learn Hiroshi's deep dark secrets?
How else are you going to bring him down!?

How else are you going to find out where he hides the bodies...

Shadenuat

Arcane
Should've used Arcanum music for Suzu. Running through trashbins to collect milk bottles and refrigirator parts to create steam engine ffs :hearnoevil:
And all that stuff you don't understand, like Obon ect. - there is actually a small cultural encyclopedia in the Gallery :retarded:

RK47

Patron
Should've used Arcanum music for Suzu. Running through trashbins to collect milk bottles and refrigirator parts to create steam engine ffs :hearnoevil:
And all that stuff you don't understand, like Obon ect. - there is actually a small cultural encyclopedia in the Gallery :retarded:

yes, yes, every english speaking gamers should know what a natto is. And naturally dislikes them.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Good god, this game is a skillpoints grinding Purgatory. And it never ends, you are forever doomed to be a plaything in the hands of that Trias is a skirt... unless you play game 7 times or something :what:

RK47

Patron
it's gonna be a year long LP folks, thats how torment shd be. it shdn't be enjoyable like its namesake. :smug:

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
And at the end of it all, there won't even be pixellated boobs for your efforts

LusciousPear

Savant
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
This is so frustrating. I agree with the comments on the pacing ... the first semester, you had an impending death as well as hate towards Hiroshi and some escalating romance with Naoko.

Now there's...nothing.

Also, it seems grinding your clothing skills hasn't done anything. There's never a sense of progression...how do you get ahead? How do you get a goddamn kiss after putting up with Naoko for 6 months?

THIS IS CAUSING ME AN EXISTENTIAL CRISIS

RK47

Patron
don't worry. my vision has been augmented.

Shadenuat

Arcane
Also, it seems grinding your clothing skills hasn't done anything.
Stat checks increase each semester. In the first one at the beginning, you can get a compliment of being stylish with Fashion of around 15. At the third, 50 points get you "looking normal".

handup

Educated
Stat checks increase each semester. In the first one at the beginning, you can get a complimet of being stylish with Fashion of around 15. At the third, 50 points get you "looking normal".
So, we suck balls, is what you're saying.

Also, wasn't Hiroshi supposed to try to get his revenge on you; what happened to that? Did he just forget or something?

RK47

Patron
Yes, we can call this Eternity - Tears of Numa Numa

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom